Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
So, GCD, the end of the month is here! And, amazingly, for the first time in years... We haven't received a Gold Shop update! (NOTE:The GS RIGs do NOT count as updates, the staff have stated this before)

SO, with.. today and tomorrow left, do you think they will pull out the GS update at the eleventh hour?
Will we not be given our monthly Gold Shop Update?
Will Loyal make an appearance either this or next month?
How would you feel if we weren't given our update, for the first time in years?
Would Gaia have some serious pandering/apologizing for not giving us our gold shop update, even tho our money pays their wages and for the site?

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I have very few ******** left to give so I'm saving them for bigger things. Mind you the last shop update was pretty stellar so we can only hope they weren't forgotten about this month.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Rabid-Turtle
I have very few ******** left to give so I'm saving them for bigger things. Mind you the last shop update was pretty stellar so we can only hope they weren't forgotten about this month.
I loved the last update so much! I was able to complete my Rapunzel cosplay without using crappy items that dont work well together! Princess set = perfect

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Hi-Potion
I loved the last update so much! I was able to complete my Rapunzel cosplay without using crappy items that dont work well together! Princess set = perfect

Thats awesome 3nodding I love when you can find a great item in the cash shop sometimes they work better than the pricier options. Especially good for cosplays that might not be worn often.

eminoir's Spouse

Its been neglected because its not profitable, which makes me disappointed but I guess i'm use to it now.
I doubt i'll like Loyal's shop and I don't care for when it makes its appearance. It will be full of recoloured MC's so I could care less.

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

probably they thought that putting the biggest BF sale of all time some would forget about that.

they were probably working on it but ran out of time... again.
-
I hope for a gold shop update soon as well, or the release of the loyalty shop may haps? 3nodding

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I don't really expect anything else from Gaia aside from more flash sales, Flynn Plunders, and pop-up ads.

If we do get a gold shop update, I hope the items are quality pixels. With the marketplace turned upside down, I would like to buy decent things from the gold shop that aren't wonky looking or flat colored/designed.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I kept checking yesterday to see if GS were updated. I'll probably do the same today. I will be very angry if GS get ignored this month, There just about the only thing to forward to on Gaia anymore.

I'm still hoping, ridiculous as it is that the loyalty shop will be opened.

Impassioned Lionheart

.....CrosStitch? ; u;

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Curious Brownies
Its been neglected because its not profitable, which makes me disappointed but I guess i'm use to it now.
I doubt i'll like Loyal's shop and I don't care for when it makes its appearance. It will be full of recoloured MC's so I could care less.
Neglected? Didn't we get something in Oct?

Sparkly Fairy

x Karurie x
I don't really expect anything else from Gaia aside from more flash sales, Flynn Plunders, and pop-up ads.

If we do get a gold shop update, I hope the items are quality pixels. With the marketplace turned upside down, I would like to buy decent things from the gold shop that aren't wonky looking or flat colored/designed.
yeah, this.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
x Karurie x

3nodding We need more basics that go with other things, since CIs only give you a single fancy pose, unless you wear multiple items at once. A lot of them are missing pieces (such as footwear or bottoms) as well.

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Either they forgot or they just spent lots of time on cash shop items for "Black Friday" and none for gold shop items. =]

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Nova0437
x Karurie x

3nodding We need more basics that go with other things, since CIs only give you a single fancy pose, unless you wear multiple items at once. A lot of them are missing pieces (such as footwear or bottoms) as well.
We still dont hve many/any plain black vests or sweater vests D:
Its so upsetting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas