Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

13,965 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Tax Evader 100

long story short no more zomg ok so now what will u guys make some thing like zomg cuse there isnt any income of gold here expect for GC and not every one can afford GC .. booty grab gets really boring after some time so its out the question so just want ask will there be some thing like zomg in the future cuse it be very hard for most users to play this game

Fashionable Gekko

13,965 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Tax Evader 100
TarantuIa
More gcash sales, obvi.[/quotebut look at this story no zomg no in coming of new gold + 5% tax cut down on all items sold , no were to make new gold whats been lost so in the end ppl would have to use items to buy items cuse there wont be any gold for ppl who cant afford GC and finally ppl start to leave gaia more over the major part of the gaia users are non GC users so in the end gaia mite end up closing :/ ... sad story mite happen if this keeps going ..

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I highly doubt that Gaia can make another Game similar to zOMG!, to be honest I would rather have them fix and update all the outdated features, fix glitches, basically overhaul the whole site before making another zOMG!
No offense but a game like that is more of a luxury, for Gaia Inc to keep people interested in this site they should fix it, update it and the higher ups should stop getting the staff to lie to our faces ><

Striking Sex Symbol

Use it as the forum based site that it was in the first place I suppose. sweatdrop
I miss Zomg! but it made nowhere near enough gold to come anywhere close to being a good source of income.

Fashionable Gekko

13,965 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Tax Evader 100
Aekou
Use it as the forum based site that it was in the first place I suppose. sweatdrop
I miss Zomg! but it made nowhere near enough gold to come anywhere close to being a good source of income.
thats what they need to fix i quite zomg to tell u truth cuse i used play 18hrs straight to get 1m and now 1m is like nothing so it was just a game for ppl kinda miss zomg and ppl who ere just starting off nothing more but i hoped they would get red of all the gold caps they had and increase the gold drop that all i wanted ...

Fashionable Gekko

13,965 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Tax Evader 100

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I assume there's something or was something in the works; unless it's another dropped project. GO.com (Gaiaonline's japanese sister site) had updated towns graphics, so I can only hope we get another MMO with the same type of graphics. Honestly, they've had that Ragnarok online thing advertised for so long I wouldn't be surprised if we had to start logging into one of their servers, specifically set aside for Gaia and Zomg.

They do need to figure out what to do with the frivolous things that accompanied it though. The rings (Totally equip-able please. I want to see myself welding a sword from a ring.) and the clans. While it may have stagnated, gaia may have all but forgotten about that subforum. It wouldn't be a bad place to start a Naruto/random Ninja competition. A lot of Ninja movies have rival clans. Why gaia can't turn it into a permanent battle forum is beyond me.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
we weep. a lot. i had stopped playing for time reasons, but always meant to go back to it because i thoroughly enjoyed it.

now i never can.
I never done ZOMG, because I found it boring.

I just vended old MCs I had since 2004 and EIs.That was about it. There is allot of things I want Gaia to fix, but I doubt it.

Fashionable Gekko

13,965 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Tax Evader 100

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
I am just working on my quest...................... ( sigh) there really is nothing to do and almost all of my friends quit because of ZOMG going down. This sucks ballz.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
There isn't anything I'm interested in buying anymore so I don't mind, yet I still manage to earn a lot of gold (to me) from doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes I'll think of random ways that will make a lot and then realize "oh yeah there's nothing I want to buy' xD then I just think of creative ways to secretly give it away o- o

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тнerapy ιѕ ѕpeedιe'ѕ вrand new drυg, dancιng wιтн тнe devιl'ѕ paѕт нaѕ never вeen тoo ғυn ★·.·´¯`·.·★

I'm just waiting on them to make my badges into achievements at this point.. I tried pretty hard for a few of those, and would love some titles based on them emotion_drool

I'm actually on the opposite of most folks, though. I'd love to here of a new really awesome game in the making. These little flashy games they got now aren't feeding my quality of gaming taste so I never play anything on here anymore *sigh*

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ιт'ѕ вeттer oғғ тнan тryιng тo тaĸe a вυlleт ғroм a gυn and ѕнe crιeѕ: нey вaвy can yoυ вleed lιĸe мe? ★·.·´¯`·.·★
I think that ultimately, what GaiaOnline really needs is to is update EVERYTHING. And not just once or twice but on a regular basis, like maybe in quaters of the year. I mean, its sad that I hadn't logged in in like a year and still saw almost nothing new in the stores, EXCEPT of course what you have to buy with GaiaCash, It looks unprofessional to only update what they would profit from.

This site is barely maintained, yet still has a lot of loyalty, so do the creators really not find it worth it to put more effort into the site?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff