Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Lonely Phantom

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
If the shop front is showing items they will sell, I see a pink/lilac Kiki and black sheep.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
So instead of a Loyalty Shop, we get a second blue recolour with an eye pose copied from a preexisting item? Thanks Gaia. rolleyes

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Well..I don't really care for this Ringmaster recolor, but I do hope the shop is coming, even with a leak of the shopfront. I still hope gaia doesn't troll us with it

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i'm guessing it opens this month.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lady Cressida
They said Loyal shop was coming in couple of weeks. This was close to mid March when they said it, it's now April and nothing. Instead they release another stupid cash shop that is completely useless. TBH I'm starting to believe we will never get his shop.

Even if we do, who says they'll bother to update it on a regular basis?

Loyal Exhibitionist

Nova0437
Lady Cressida
They said Loyal shop was coming in couple of weeks. This was close to mid March when they said it, it's now April and nothing. Instead they release another stupid cash shop that is completely useless. TBH I'm starting to believe we will never get his shop.

Even if we do, who says they'll bother to update it on a regular basis?

Maybe at the bare "once a month" rate they have for the gold shops.

After all, if it's not making Gaia any money, they'll put it on the backburner as long as they want hoping people will eventually forget about it before knocking it off entirely.

Belly-burster

yeah i kinda assumed the 2 different gold generators+the ringmaster bundle+the shop leaks would equal the shop coming yesterday but i see now that i was wrong :<

Biggest Anubutt

truckpump
yeah i kinda assumed the 2 different gold generators+the ringmaster bundle+the shop leaks would equal the shop coming yesterday but i see now that i was wrong :<
A lot of us were...brings a new meaning to April Fools in a way, we were fooled that they'd actually do it as a April Fools thing. sad

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I keep looking for any signs it might open today. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out