I'm poor so it doesn't really matter. 0.2463768115942 24.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
One of the many reasons why I haven't been excited about Gaia Online. I'm only partially active now because I'm on a avatar changing frenzy.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

The only part that I don't like about EI's is that, when they make an update, they would discard the old poses with the newer ones until the final weeks when they are all fully restored.

The other part that I don't understand is, why do they all have different generations? Sometimes the older ones cost more, but then other times it's the newer ones at the marketplace? It boggles my mind. x_X

-~--~-

You answered your own question 3nodding

Each generation is the next set of poses.

They are sold one after the other (Gen 1 being the first of that item, gen 2 being the second set of poses sold separately, etc). Then at the end of the evolution, Gen 1 receives all the poses, then Gen 2, etc in that order.

Don't pay attention to gens unless you're hellbent on having the first few of that item. Just go for the cheapest.

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
I've been saving up gcash in case there is an expensive EI. Maybe they're just waiting for 0_8 to make more items?

Benevolent Cutesmasher

10,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
If we're not getting any new EIs, are at least all the old ones finished evolving so you can access all of their poses? I've been eyeing some of the really expensive ones, but I don't want to shell out the gold if it isn't going to give me access to the poses I want.

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

No new EI's?

How sucky.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
A Random Act of Terror

You answered your own question 3nodding

Each generation is the next set of poses.

They are sold one after the other (Gen 1 being the first of that item, gen 2 being the second set of poses sold separately, etc). Then at the end of the evolution, Gen 1 receives all the poses, then Gen 2, etc in that order.

Don't pay attention to gens unless you're hellbent on having the first few of that item. Just go for the cheapest.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Haha, I didn't know I would answer my question like that. redface

And yeaah, I tend to get the new generations if it does come in a reasonable price. 3nodding

-~--~-

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I gaze back longingly at the glorious, full-blown EI's we used to get, and kick myself for selling off some of the really good ones. Oh how I miss my Fallen Wish and Nano-C.

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd like more EIS, the REI's go too fast and are over too soon and don't have enough poses.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Classic EIs are dead 3:
It makes me sad tbh

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

hydr0ph0en1x
So I noticed that it has indeed been half a year since we last had a real evolving item (Modus Operandi) and of course even longer since a new one was introduced. This isn't normal, is it? It just seems longer than usual, though maybe this is just the first time I've payed attention. Idk.

I just think it's about time they got a new, big, and shiny evolving item.
i dont understand how modus had many gens. but only one got all the character poses makes me confused on what to buy the 1st or the last
get used to it because its all REI from now on

Hopeful Girl

Mike D.
I've been saving up gcash in case there is an expensive EI. Maybe they're just waiting for 0_8 to make more items?
You must be late: 0_8 left staff a long time ago. He now has produced the super awesome video game Skullgirls. 3nodding

Distinct Explorer

no more evolving items

no more CS items, period. Hopefully, REI's will go the way of EI's and then all the other cash shop crap will die out like the dodo bird.

Apocalyptic Lover

Shannon2112
If we're not getting any new EIs, are at least all the old ones finished evolving so you can access all of their poses? I've been eyeing some of the really expensive ones, but I don't want to shell out the gold if it isn't going to give me access to the poses I want.

You get all the poses, but the people who bought it first get all of them first. The amount of time from the original start to end is the same for all of them, but each generation starts later so it finishes later. If gen two came out two weeks after the item started, it finishes two weeks later. If gen three came out a month later, it finishes a month later. They're all goose eggs with the same geese, but you have to let them all grow the same amount of time before they turn into glorious obnoxious geese. The eggs that were laid first just hatch first is all~

Older items have all the phases because they're all already hatched and the numbers are now irrelevant, unless you're ocd and NEEEED third gen of every item or something.

...Now, if you're looking at getting case of pietro, that might take a long time to hatch.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Sad but true. I wish they would still do at least one shared EI a year. I love those. So many different styles in one EI.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff