Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Scobre
anadentone
Scobre
But...I don't want Nicolae to be bi. I want him to be with Blaze or Flynn. Why can't Gaia just use another NPC to cannon it? If anything Gino seems to like guys more than Nicolae. I think Gino should be the cannon.

*spots a fella nicu lover* emotion_dowant

Not really it seems like. I didn't even read the first mangas he was in until recently, so I've learned a lot about him just reading this thread and talking to the artist. I feel really stupid now.

No, you're not stupid. You just didn't know sooner. The artist did hinted that he's a bisexual the moment he casually said about doing a threesome with Natasha and Louie. Some people like him as bi and some don't - it's their own preferences, but for me I'd rather keep it neutral about Nicu's nature because I don't want to avoid a possible heated discussion.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
nicu's bi sooooo question is

whom should he be shipped with emotion_dowant
me+nicu+lex= emotion_dowant
nicu+ cresento+ anyone with a wallet= emotion_dowant cept if its a kiddo like peyo or rina emotion_donotwant
nicu+ devin+ lance= :awwhellyusss: emotion_dowant badly

where does the artist say nicu was bi I so wanna read for fanfic purposes biggrin

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
anadentone
nicu's bi sooooo question is

whom should he be shipped with emotion_dowant
me+nicu+lex= emotion_dowant
nicu+ cresento+ anyone with a wallet= emotion_dowant cept if its a kiddo like peyo or rina emotion_donotwant
nicu+ devin+ lance= :awwhellyusss: emotion_dowant badly

where does the artist say nicu was bi I so wanna read for fanfic purposes biggrin

You can see it in Reapersun's Tentacl profile if you have an account or not.
Offtopic: Did you know that Fujiko Mine from Lupin the Third is somehow a bi in this short anime series. She's one of my lady thief OC's favourite idols. Beware that it's +18 show:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupin_the_Third:_The_Woman_Called_Fujiko_Mine

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
for those who don't have tentacl accounts, if those of us who do please take screen shots and use some editor like photobucket to show post biggrin

Like this :
User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
omg from tentacl chibi nicu and cressy biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
anadentone

That's sweet. If Mira were a tot, I guess she would be like Fredricka but poorer and more hands-on... like throwing mud to spoiled evil group of girl in the face. xD

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mirastella Crowley
anadentone

That's sweet. If Mira were a tot, I guess she would be like Fredricka but poorer and more hands-on. xD

doesnt fredricka has whips surprised

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
anadentone
Mirastella Crowley
anadentone

That's sweet. If Mira were a tot, I guess she would be like Fredricka but poorer and more hands-on. xD

doesnt fredricka has whips surprised
Well, yes. Mira also has a whip but she used it to grab things like Indiana Jones. Not sure Fredricka use that way besides the dominatrix job. sweatdrop

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mirastella Crowley
Scobre
anadentone
Scobre
But...I don't want Nicolae to be bi. I want him to be with Blaze or Flynn. Why can't Gaia just use another NPC to cannon it? If anything Gino seems to like guys more than Nicolae. I think Gino should be the cannon.

*spots a fella nicu lover* emotion_dowant

Not really it seems like. I didn't even read the first mangas he was in until recently, so I've learned a lot about him just reading this thread and talking to the artist. I feel really stupid now.

No, you're not stupid. You just didn't know sooner. The artist did hinted that he's a bisexual the moment he casually said about doing a threesome with Natasha and Louie. Some people like him as bi and some don't - it's their own preferences, but for me I'd rather keep it neutral about Nicu's nature because I don't want to avoid a possible heated discussion.

Yeah I'm not on tenticl. I found that manga story of that finally. I just thought he had a bromance going with Cress, that's all. I honestly don't care at this point. I figure as an artist and writer, she is free to do what she wants with the character despite what others think about it, even me. It was quite fun there used to be two Gaians that would dress as them come on zOMG! and do the whole roleplay. I hurt her in the worst way possible and I'll always regret it even if it was unintentional. I just keep realizing how much of Gaia I really did miss joining so late in 2010.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
yall know which one I voted for emotion_awesome

behind the scene mini comic

or:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/vote-on-which-behind-the-scenes-mini-comic-you-like-best/t.93307341/

if ya can't get the url above to work

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rabid-Turtle

Wait whats the deal with the word that you request not to be used?

Dictionary defines it as: an act of running or jumping about playfully.

Does it have a derogatory meaning or something?

(was reading 1st page, not up to date with current convo)

Well, it's simply inaccurate for Nicolae and they want to make sure people know the difference. He's a bi with an eye for a guy. cool

But seriously that is kind of veering into homophobic territory. I'd be tempted to post a video in response.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
The Musical Ninja
Rabid-Turtle

Wait whats the deal with the word that you request not to be used?

Dictionary defines it as: an act of running or jumping about playfully.

Does it have a derogatory meaning or something?

(was reading 1st page, not up to date with current convo)

Well, it's simply inaccurate for Nicolae and they want to make sure people know the difference. He's a bi with an eye for a guy. cool

But seriously that is kind of veering into homophobic territory. I'd be tempted to post a video in response.

Still does not answer my question though.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
LOL
Cresento & Nicolae: cabin fever
It's gonna happen guys.
I had to sell my beloved calla. doting, hanabi .kitten star, blue belle, and happy melody plus 8bil but he was worth it . I love you, you expensive little s**t gonk

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ayanetong
I had to sell my beloved calla. doting, hanabi .kitten star, blue belle, and happy melody plus 8bil but he was worth it . I love you, you expensive little s**t gonk

is jelly *grabby hands* emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces