O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
rina_goldenraye
Anyone else feel like mackelmore's song thrift shop would totally be one of Nicu's jams?

lol! i can see him shopping goodwill then reselling it all for hundreds of dollars. ah the art of resale. xd
o_o also, I've never been more curious as to what his eye color is canonically.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
sexy blue eyes. mmmmmhmmmm... ;D
Blue, you think? I just don't quite know what to think because at first in some arts they're silver, then really pale turquoise, and now in more recent arts they're turquoise

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
rina_goldenraye
Anyone else feel like mackelmore's song thrift shop would totally be one of Nicu's jams?
Now that you mention that I can totally see it. xD

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
rina_goldenraye
Blue, you think? I just don't quite know what to think because at first in some arts they're silver, then really pale turquoise, and now in more recent arts they're turquoise

it is a light blue then. just the artists taking some freedoms whenever they do art. i decided his eyes are blue since he is human and well, ian and louie are grayish tones.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
scullylam
rina_goldenraye

it is a light blue then. just the artists taking some freedoms whenever they do art. i decided his eyes are blue since he is human and well, ian and louie are grayish tones.

nicus eyes went from pale to amber (zomg manga) to hyuuga lilac, to turquoise to blue, to "we just gave up" XD
XD although to be super specific, I'd say his eyes are like probably robins egg blue

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
scullylam
rina_goldenraye

nicus eyes went from pale to amber (zomg manga) to hyuuga lilac, to turquoise to blue, to "we just gave up" XD

that's only because that manga was extremely stylized. was that the last color manga we had on here.... :O

rina- maybe. i am going to stick with light blue because it is the safest option. xd

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
scullylam
anadentone
scullylam
rina_goldenraye

that's only because that manga was extremely stylized. was that the last color manga we had on here.... :O

rina- maybe. i am going to stick with light blue because it is the safest option. xd

next manga:
nicu nude *case closed*
biggrin
Yeah I'm sticking with cyan blue (which IS technically light blue but with a teensy bit of green) as my take on what the color of his eyes are.

On another note, i'm getting closer to having enough gold for the nicu sdplus doll
I've had two strange dreams involving nicu in the last day. The first one involved him in a school uniform that consisted of a white short sleeved shirt and red plaid short shorts and that it was in a drawing done by reapersun (this is in a dream, keep in mind. She didn't really draw this.) And the.second dream involved him being redrawn by an unknown artist ( fan artist) as a MLP style stallion

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
rina_goldenraye
I've had two strange dreams involving nicu in the last day. The first one involved him in a school uniform that consisted of a white short sleeved shirt and red plaid short shorts and that it was in a drawing done by reapersun (this is in a dream, keep in mind. She didn't really draw this.) And the.second dream involved him being redrawn by an unknown artist ( fan artist) as a MLP style stallion

:O that's hawt. both of them. i wish i had dreams like that. so vivid.
he had his hat too, as a pony XD
So I've been playing Animal Crossing and recently came across the character Redd who is the owner of a shop that sells overpriced furniture and sometimes forged paintings. I automatically thought of......yup, Nicolae. Though maybe it's just me seeing the similarities

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff