O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Holy s**t did Nicu seriously talk to me?!? eek

4laugh Idk how to react this is crazy. I've never had an NPC account talk to me. <3

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Nicolae
The Thing from the Clouds
Tenshi_Ryuechi
Tenshi_Ryuechi

So sad. I used to trade illegal recipes with him xD I like his appearance in zomg trailer so cool! emotion_kirakira
I know right! emotion_kirakira Nicu is just all cool tbh. He takes my breath away when new pics come out cuz he's just so cool. biggrin I still make recipes with him sometimes. They're spendy but fun. Although I mostly save my money for Alchemy.

wow you talk like you're inlove with him xD
I dont make recipes anymore. *sigh*too many recipes for the alchemy. I have like 60+k golds :S
Maybe I am in love with him. xD Lol but yeah recipes are just too expensive and there isn't a real point to them. I only have like 8k rn. xd

No worries, all good people are in love with me. Some not so good people too. I can't help that I'm so awesome.
Glad you see where I'm coming from Nicu. emotion_kirakira

emotion_bigheart

Rogue

[NPC] Nicolae

No worries, all good people are in love with me. Some not so good people too. I can't help that I'm so awesome.
I luff you. But I have a bf. What have you done to me sad

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[NPC] Nicolae

Oh noes~ I almost fell for it. stare
It's nice to see you once more after that very brief meeting (Not that you'll remember me after you did countless encounters with others). But it's quite a shame that you don't like bold women in your other profile... *snickers*

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Bellecoso

i agree with you. *smashes tip button*

i still think that with rigs, they should be used for gaia plot and manga. i am sure the artists like being creative and having various themes to do but i want a rig where it pertains to the plot. if it can help push the story so we all keep interest, then do it. and i also agree the blaze summer event manga is a tad... different. her character is lost due to her bold move on pushing for us to take care of fluffs. and we all know instead she'd be handing them over to nicolae to sell. nicolae always wants to make money off of all of us when he has the chance.

i too can't remember what the main plot was. just, it should have been at least a month or days while most of it was happening. they should have already gotten back here to gambino and gino should be crying at his father's grave. he should be stumbling upon diedrich and find out if diedrich is a spirit protector or something. and then gino gains a backbone and becomes a man.

i think nicolae wanted to sidetrack cressy so gino doesn't get killed but also gino is worth more alive. nicolae will want to weasel in and be the "good guy" so he isn't to be blamed too much. instead see cressy accused and then that leading to the elves and nyx kinda thing.

and heck, i want zomg to be tied in more. sure this pet system is one thing but with doing so, that means everything that happened in zomg might be canon. i am still sticking with my conspiracy theory that with us taking care of fluffs, it will be "planet of the apes" and this might be a prequel to zomg overall. like, i rather think of this version of blaze as a prequel because she is a bada$$ from the zomg intro manga, the game, and the game trailer.

anyway, i hope we do get mini updates if possible. i rather not have events and only have focus on the manga plot. tie up loose ends and we find out what happens to all these characters instead of getting sidetracked more and more.

Mega Hoarder

[NPC] Nicolae
Tenshi_Ryuechi
Tenshi_Ryuechi

So sad. I used to trade illegal recipes with him xD I like his appearance in zomg trailer so cool! emotion_kirakira
I know right! emotion_kirakira Nicu is just all cool tbh. He takes my breath away when new pics come out cuz he's just so cool. biggrin I still make recipes with him sometimes. They're spendy but fun. Although I mostly save my money for Alchemy.

I dont make recipes anymore. *sigh*too many recipes for the alchemy. I have like 60+k golds :S
Maybe I am in love with him. xD Lol but yeah recipes are just too expensive and there isn't a real point to them. I only have like 8k rn. xd

I prefer Ian personally. wink

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sheesh... sorry for that tangent back there.

Feels like Nicolae is missing out on a lot of fun since he's gonna be tied up until December. 8P

And even then there's no telling when he'll actually be free to do as he pleases again.

(Me thinks Cressy's gonna have a few choice words with him if they're both released)

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Bellecoso
An_Cafe_chan
Bellecoso
Nice to see I'm not the only one annoyed of the Manga Plotline being ignored.

I think the folks at ATA are growing very tired of me arriving for the sole purpose to ask about the Manga update.

I'm tempted to start being extra snarky about it every week from now on.

I know emotion_kirakira

the way I am with all that happens in real life and all that happens with other gaia stuff, by the time the manga is updated, I'm like "great now I have to re-read the previous manga to know wtf is going on gonk "
I miss gaia edits too gonk
people on here made some funny edits with the mangas and mini comics, but now the mangas happen twice a year ( it seems) so the manga sometimes isn't worth editing. Also I don't like the new manga format looks messy (no offence to the artist, I just miss the old colored mangas)

Gaia has all the time in the world to produce cash products but coloring in a manga is suddenly time consuming talk2hand

What really annoys me is there is little to no excuse.

I watch independent comic artists who work hard to produce at least a page a week, very professionally styled. If they can't make it that week, that's okay. It will come back.

Independent artists doing these pages by themselves. The writing, the paneling, the sketching, the inking, and sometimes even the coloring. A lot of the time it's for free too!! NO ONE is paying them!

Gaia has a whole artist staff. While I can understand it takes a lot of work to produce new items and RIG art, no one can be dedicated to working on the manga?

The massive delays in the updates makes the whole thing not make any sense too!!

The timing of the entire plot is pretty much ******** now. How long has the plot actually been going? A few months? Has it actually been years?

Cresento sure has been in that boiler room a long a** time. And Nicolae sure as hell can't be comfortable in that closet tied up the way he is.

Also, the sky is supposed to be shrouded in darkness, with the arrival of Nyx.

But... apparently those events aren't actually happening live? But what about Edmund's shop being destroyed? Seems pretty live to me then. Airships must be slower than walking then!

This "Once or twice a year" plot update stuff is wearing thin on my patience with Gaia as a whole. The current plot has literally been going on ever since I graduated high school. I was excited because my favorite characters (Cresento, Nicolae, and Brennivin) were a part of it.

Now I'm just annoyed to no end because literally nothing is happening.

What will be Cresento's fate? WHY did he sign up for the job? Was Nicolae planning to derail Cresento from claiming his target since day one? What's Brennivin's role now? Sure seemed like he would potentially play a very large role in the plot with his promise that while he is a fashionista, he's also still a very powerful wizard!

We probably won't find out until 2018 at this point, with as slow as they're going and how "We don't give a s**t" they are being about their big plot.

This plotline was the first true mature story Gaia tried at. Many before were okay, but were still over the time weeabooish with the manga and anime aspects. This is the first one with a very tight story, character development, and severe interest from the viewers--especially since one of the updates actually impacted part of the site itself! Something that is exceedingly rare now!

And despite all these points, there's little to no care being given over it.

I even asked after the update around Christmas Time if we would have to wait a whole year for an update. A few times, I was assured that it would not be the case. In fact, I was assured there would most likely be an update before Easter!

That, of course, never happened. It's July now. My patience has run out.

The Manga and the development it brings to characters like Nicolae is the very last thing keeping me here.

They have killed zOMG. Inflation in the market makes it practically pointless to quest anymore. RIGs are less and less special as they come and go.

I want the story to continue. I want to log in and see that there's actually life going on again. I want to find out the fate of Nicolae and co. I want to know the depth of these characters beyond speculation brought on by role playing and being a fan in general. DESTROY my headcanons if you must--I just want to know!!

Sorry for the rant. I just feel very strongly for the characters here on Gaia, and it irritates me to no end that their story and development is pretty much ignored now.

actually nicu likes to be tied up but um anyway.

There's two story lines going on according to the manga, one is the Nicu/cresento/evil midget dark elf arc and the easter bunny/santy clause/batman/diedrich/weird s**t arc. Neither has anything to do with the other ( I mean lets be blunt, if we lived in Gaia world and there was green bunnies, evil elves, rabid vampires and con artist humans running amok, I'd go Cindy Donovan and broadcast that chit. You know it too over a year and a half before Gino knew that his daddy was dead. And according to the manga the gaia time was actually 21 days. 18 plus months was really 3 freaking weeks classified_fu

Every event comes out I keep waiting to see wtf is going on. "Hey fluff event, I wonder if Nicu or Josie or hell even carl has anything to do with it" nope classified_fu "Hey a valentine's event maybe we'll get to see the NPC and their love lives" nope classified_fu "Hey a st pattys day even- Nicu's irish or Scot this is defo his event!" nope classified_fu "easter? Ohhh a new manga...wah? no npcs just fluffs and bunnies :fu this has nothing to do with the storyline STOP MAKING A NEW STORY LINE BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS CURRENT ONE classified_fu " The nicu being caught manga came out in October for the halloween event. If its Christmas before we find out classified_fu

worst is they make us wait a year for that arc then oly give us 16 pages at one page a day :fy:

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
[NPC] Nicolae
Tenshi_Ryuechi
Tenshi_Ryuechi

emotion_bigheart

You're darn lucky. surprised

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
An_Cafe_chan
Tenshi_Ryuechi
An_Cafe_chan
[NPC] Nicolae
Tenshi_Ryuechi

emotion_jawdrop

Dang an npc talks too. xD I posted this "many" comments in Rufus' profile and not a single reply. crying

rufus is a peaper biggrin
I mean seriously...what good does a talking cat do but talk? Pls talk to me, Rufus! crying crying

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tenshi_Ryuechi
[NPC] Nicolae
Tenshi_Ryuechi

emotion_bigheart

You're darn lucky. surprised
Tell me about it. sweatdrop

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
An_Cafe_chan

actually nicu likes to be tied up but um anyway.

There's two story lines going on according to the manga, one is the Nicu/cresento/evil midget dark elf arc and the easter bunny/santy clause/batman/diedrich/weird s**t arc. Neither has anything to do with the other ( I mean lets be blunt, if we lived in Gaia world and there was green bunnies, evil elves, rabid vampires and con artist humans running amok, I'd go Cindy Donovan and broadcast that chit. You know it too over a year and a half before Gino knew that his daddy was dead. And according to the manga the gaia time was actually 21 days. 18 plus months was really 3 freaking weeks classified_fu

Every event comes out I keep waiting to see wtf is going on. "Hey fluff event, I wonder if Nicu or Josie or hell even carl has anything to do with it" nope classified_fu "Hey a valentine's event maybe we'll get to see the NPC and their love lives" nope classified_fu "Hey a st pattys day even- Nicu's irish or Scot this is defo his event!" nope classified_fu "easter? Ohhh a new manga...wah? no npcs just fluffs and bunnies :fu this has nothing to do with the storyline STOP MAKING A NEW STORY LINE BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS CURRENT ONE classified_fu " The nicu being caught manga came out in October for the halloween event. If its Christmas before we find out classified_fu

worst is they make us wait a year for that arc then oly give us 16 pages at one page a day :fy:

Oh, no doubt about it--the con man likes being tied up. But he's gotta be bored by now.

Like I said--there's little to no excuse when indie artists are capable of producing more than a proper company.

Even if it's not the Manga itself, more events involving the NPCs would be lovely; as you said.

But the staff is just too busy with RIGs to bother.

Although, I have to admit, I'm very happy the Gothique troupe has returned in the current RIG. They are becoming a proper part of the Gaia NPC family, it would appear.

Too bad Nicolae isn't back yet.

I'd like to think of how badly things would go if he challenged Ecarte.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
they didn't answer my queation about the manga crying I so wanna know
semi off topic: anyoe yall kjnow buying a nicu companion or his doll?
Anyone else feel like mackelmore's song thrift shop would totally be one of Nicu's jams?
Should we perhaps start a petition thread to continue the airship saga manga?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff