Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Obi Aoi
The Thing from the Clouds
Obi Aoi
I like his character (and outfit), even though he isn't my fav NPC on Gaia. Also, I liked when it turned out he didn't think seriously Cresento would murder Gino (in the manga).
If interested, here are some flashbacks how he looked like in 2008/2009 and since then 3nodding Can't say they are mine, BUT I did edit them together and put the subtitles below them! wink

Form 1 (2008-2009)

Form 2 (2009-2011)

Form 3 (2011-) (Since The Bifrost became a shop.)
Thanks for adding these! It's nice to look at and remember all the past Nicus. 3nodding

You're welcome smile I totally agree 3nodding

A question to anyone: did Nicu have any Christmas gear in 2008-2009 (in the first form like on the first picture)? I couldn't find such.
I can't seem to find it either. I guess he didn't dress up for Xmas then, but I have a feeling that I remember him being dressed in Xmas wear in that picture. idk

Interstellar Explorer

Obi Aoi
Obi Aoi
I like his character (and outfit), even though he isn't my fav NPC on Gaia. Also, I liked when it turned out he didn't think seriously Cresento would murder Gino (in the manga).
If interested, here are some flashbacks how he looked like in 2008/2009 and since then 3nodding Can't say they are mine, BUT I did edit them together and put the subtitles below them! wink

Form 1 (2008-2009)

Form 2 (2009-2011)

Form 3 (2011-) (Since The Bifrost became a shop.)
Thanks for adding these! It's nice to look at and remember all the past Nicus. 3nodding

You're welcome smile I totally agree 3nodding

A question to anyone: did Nicu have any Christmas gear in 2008-2009 (in the first form like on the first picture)? I couldn't find such.
I can't seem to find it either. I guess he didn't dress up for Xmas then, but I have a feeling that I remember him being dressed in Xmas wear in that picture. idk

I see, it's okay. Then maybe he either wasn't dressed up or noone/barely anyone saved that picture in case he was. I joined in 2009 January so I saw Nicu's old look but didn't see his older Xmas look, only from 2009 Christmas.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
HOLY MOLY, it's been ages since I've been on this thread. I I completely forgot about it. XD;

Anyhoo, I don't think Nicolae was dressed up for Christmas, because I don't remember it at all. Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly however. xD;
User Image

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Fidelis Noctua
User Image
HOLY MOLY, it's been ages since I've been on this thread. I I completely forgot about it. XD;

Anyhoo, I don't think Nicolae was dressed up for Christmas, because I don't remember it at all. Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly however. xD;
User Image
Omg well welcome back to the thread. 4laugh This is like, the only fanthread I frequent so I like it a lot, haha.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

User Image
Thank you very much. >w< It's nice to be back. :'D I'm gonna have to remember to come back in here more often, if not for Nico's sake. Hahahaha. And really? Oh wowzers. I used to go on a lot of them, but then I just kinda stopped. XD;

And I've seen you around before! Your signature kept attracting my attention. xD Cowboy Bebop FTW. <3
User Image

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Fidelis Noctua

User Image
Thank you very much. >w< It's nice to be back. :'D I'm gonna have to remember to come back in here more often, if not for Nico's sake. Hahahaha. And really? Oh wowzers. I used to go on a lot of them, but then I just kinda stopped. XD;

And I've seen you around before! Your signature kept attracting my attention. xD Cowboy Bebop FTW. <3
User Image
Oh, really? Yeah, I love Bebop. My avi used to be a cosplay of Cowboy Andy, but I am having trouble getting the last item and I was sick of having an incomplete avi, so I just changed to this Xmas one. Soon though, my avi and sig will match. 4laugh

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
It's been a long time since I've seen this thread active. I'll just drop this here from the ask blog I run:

Quote:
User Image

Headcanon: Nicolae is a very perceptive individual. He has a very sharp ear for information, as well as a sharp eye for the actions around him. He is a traveling merchant, yet he has chosen to stay in the same place for many years. Why is this? Perhaps he knows something we do not? Maybe he actually knows what is coming. We shall see if I am right or not soon enough, but for now, I shall stand by this as my headcanon.

I think I'm not the only one who has really thought this over, and I really hope I'm at least somewhat right.

But I'm probably wrong. My brain just tries too hard to make Nicolae too damned cool.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
omg I also have not been on this thread in ages O_O I"M GLAD TO SEE IT"S STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN'

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
scullylam
obby. <3

have ya notice Nicu used hair relaxer?

in the manga his hair is curly but in the candy heart it's straight biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
An_Cafe_chan
scullylam
obby. <3

have ya notice Nicu used hair relaxer?

in the manga his hair is curly but in the candy heart it's straight biggrin

it's nice when not so curly. wink
I wanna send Nicu a valentine... crying gonk

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
rina_goldenraye
I wanna send Nicu a valentine... crying gonk

same. or at least, he send one to us all. sad oh well.. *stares at manga with no updates on if nicu lives or not*
has anyone tried just typing in a random NPC name when creating a valentine to send to someone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff