• Bunny Hunter 100
I love your signature, anadentone ^^

Rainbow Lover

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
NICU Y U NOT IN NEW MANGA ?D:<
oh good news 8D last night before I was going to bed I decided to see how much Nicu companion was (something urged me) and I looked and someone was selling it for 670k :O I had 89k and new I had about 5 items that ran for 250k each so long story short.... I sold Little Lucie, Sweet Lunarian, and summer gardener . Gardner and Lucie sold quickly ( I had a selling thread started at 1:45 am and needed to go to bed at 2 ) But I needed 150k D; So I asked friends if they had the money, nopers so I ended up selling it in a hurry (40k less) and got my nicu 4laugh

The person selling was the only one selling and the sell ended in 13 hours, I knew I woulnd't be online until about 18 hours later D8 and the seller wasn't online sad but i ended up getting nicu for 670k at damn near 3 am XD I had to get up at 8 too XD

Thats Nicu love dramallama

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
oh good news 8D last night before I was going to bed I decided to see how much Nicu companion was (something urged me) and I looked and someone was selling it for 670k :O I had 89k and new I had about 5 items that ran for 250k each so long story short.... I sold Little Lucie, Sweet Lunarian, and summer gardener . Gardner and Lucie sold quickly ( I had a selling thread started at 1:45 am and needed to go to bed at 2 ) But I needed 150k D; So I asked friends if they had the money, nopers so I ended up selling it in a hurry (40k less) and got my nicu 4laugh

The person selling was the only one selling and the sell ended in 13 hours, I knew I woulnd't be online until about 18 hours later D8 and the seller wasn't online sad but i ended up getting nicu for 670k at damn near 3 am XD I had to get up at 8 too XD

that is so awesome!!!! and congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!! and you got him for such a steal!!!!!! having the first made companion of him, i gave well over 1 million... lol!!!!! but i am so glad you have him now. *hug* biggrin

Rainbow Lover

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
scullylam
anadentone

that is so awesome!!!! and congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!! and you got him for such a steal!!!!!! having the first made companion of him, i gave well over 1 million... lol!!!!! but i am so glad you have him now. *hug* biggrin

fanks emotion_hug 8D
i hated alchemy simple because it cost money to get the ingrediants then cost to make it D: There was something I was trying to make that cost 5k and used zomg items. After 5 tries I was like "It's cheaper to get orb aggregate (which was 18k in market) than make it D:< " At least it does eat the ingrediants up like it does our gold sweatdrop

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
scullylam
anadentone

fanks emotion_hug 8D
i hated alchemy simple because it cost money to get the ingrediants then cost to make it D: There was something I was trying to make that cost 5k and used zomg items. After 5 tries I was like "It's cheaper to get orb aggregate (which was 18k in market) than make it D:< " At least it does eat the ingrediants up like it does our gold sweatdrop

yeah i pretty much gave up on alchemy but am cheering on those that are still working hard leveling up. and now with not having to worry about getting nicolae made, so much free time to play around with avatars or fan art or other things..... xd

Rainbow Lover

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
scullylam
anadentone
scullylam
anadentone

fanks emotion_hug 8D

yeah i pretty much gave up on alchemy but am cheering on those that are still working hard leveling up. and now with not having to worry about getting nicolae made, so much free time to play around with avatars or fan art or other things..... xd

i think except for the companions, alchemy is a fail mainly because it is so expensive to make and you have to be a certain level to make some things which makes it far far more expensive D;
I'd rather make the stuff in zomg, at least with some work and less than 4k I can make an item. How much does it cost to make nicu alchemy gold that is XD?
Now if only gaia made Nicu body pillow I'd have something to really quest for @_@

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
scullylam
anadentone
scullylam
anadentone

fanks emotion_hug 8D

i think except for the companions, alchemy is a fail mainly because it is so expensive to make and you have to be a certain level to make some things which makes it far far more expensive D;
I'd rather make the stuff in zomg, at least with some work and less than 4k I can make an item. How much does it cost to make nicu alchemy gold that is XD?
Now if only gaia made Nicu body pillow I'd have something to really quest for @_@

tipped because of that little piece.

i would love a body pillow too!!!! or with what someone said to me an "i am" nicu item. course the payment for it through alchemy should be over 500 nicu undies... *snickers* at the same time, an optional pose like the companion with less on.. *coughs* ninja

Rainbow Lover

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol drunk nicu emotion_awesome

hmm Cresento mentions an item is expensive and Nicu didn't get all heart eyes over it :O He musta been drunk as a skunk :O

Dapper Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
anadentone

hmm Cresento mentions an item is expensive and Nicu didn't get all heart eyes over it :O He musta been drunk as a skunk :O

Hahaa so true! I noticed that.
Also he has a very prominent nose on that page in all the frames... 3nodding I keep staring at it biggrin heart

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Muds-Dark-Goddess
anadentone

Also he has a very prominent nose on that page in all the frames... 3nodding I keep staring at it biggrin heart

what the heck are they in? all i see in that small square like a hat. are they in a flying hat? and yeah he's so wasted he doesn't care. xd

Dapper Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Muds-Dark-Goddess
anadentone

what the heck are they in? all i see in that small square like a hat. are they in a flying hat? and yeah he's so wasted he doesn't care. xd

SWEET MOTHER OF FUDGE-BUCKETS! I see what you mean! Looks like a levitating Trilby. OwO As a hat collector, I wish to own it. scream Specially if it has Nicu and Cressy In it! heart

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Muds-Dark-Goddess
scullylam
Muds-Dark-Goddess
anadentone

SWEET MOTHER OF FUDGE-BUCKETS! I see what you mean! Looks like a levitating Trilby. OwO As a hat collector, I wish to own it. scream Specially if it has Nicu and Cressy In it! heart

ohyayi'mnotcrazy!!!!

i even asked in ask the admin and NO REPLY. neutral but if it is a flying hat, can we make references to "meet the robinsons"? xd bowler hat guy is nicolae and the robotic hat, cressy? *snickers*

Dapper Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Muds-Dark-Goddess
scullylam
Muds-Dark-Goddess
anadentone

ohyayi'mnotcrazy!!!!

i even asked in ask the admin and NO REPLY. neutral but if it is a flying hat, can we make references to "meet the robinsons"? xd bowler hat guy is nicolae and the robotic hat, cressy? *snickers*

# I'M CRAZY AND I KNOW IT! WigglewigglewigglewigglewiggleCHAIR! #

I think the admin is getting a bit narky atm... a lot of people have been cussing the artwork. :/ I know I can't draw like that anyway so that's that!

HEY! I LOVE THAT FILM! biggrin That is a parody that must be made at some point.
I'd kill for a flying bowler (my fave hat. Noooothing at all to do with the fact 'A Clockwork Orange' is my favourite film...)

Rainbow Lover

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
flying hats man Cresento is a weird dude O.o

also if Nicu has booze and caffine in him, does that mean he's gonna be super slutty and hyper?

surprised mg tantric smex: emotion_kirakira

Frozen Friend

21,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
flying hats man Cresento is a weird dude O.o

also if Nicu has booze and caffine in him, does that mean he's gonna be super slutty and hyper?

surprised mg tantric smex: emotion_kirakira

*semi-nosebleeds*

redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces