Welcome to Gaia! ::

When do you think the next Story Update is?
Discuss about when you the storyline will be updated, and what you think will happen next in this thread.

Shameless Consumer

Probably in a week. That's how long it was until the last update.

Dapper Hellraiser

I've been guessing that it would be sometime today considering the week by week updates. However, since the dust cloud cleared earlier, I'm now guessing either today or next saturday.
NEXT FRIDAY!
Im guessing around May...with this update I think it had to happen soon since they couldn't just leave the dust there for that long..but now we just have to find out what happened to the gambino and the sisters so that could take a while...I don't think the admins are in any hurry to put the story out
Certainly an interesting development.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I believe that every friday a new piece of the story is revealed.
nooooo..... i have to work friday nights - all day saturdays and saturday nights, not fair

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Did you notice that Gino's birthday is on Friday this year ?... Friday the thirteenth... Maybe an update will be made that day...

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
April Secrets
Did you notice that Gino's birthday is on Friday this year ?... Friday the thirteenth... Maybe an update will be made that day...
Oh that's going to be fun.

*pictures Gino walking out of the Durem-based Gambino mansion looking evil*
I hope it comes soon.
<center> I think soon we'll find the debris starting to clear and stuff. This month sometime, probably.
April Secrets
<center> Wasn't his birthday October 30th?
With the past releasing of the plotline, the admins tried to give around a week for all the users of Gaia to catch up with the most important parts of the story, as reported by Cindy.
MidNightCrisis79
April Secrets
<center> Wasn't his birthday October 30th?
no if you look at the Profile you'll see it's in May I think he Joined in october though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff