Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just had the idea, are there gaians out there who would be willing to come together, and create a team of reporters and journalists to cover the events about the things that are going to unfold... then once its all happened create a news paper about what happened.....that way people how missed the seeing everything or werent there at the time can hear whats happened.........maybe I am being noobish and there is already a guild existing that does this..... opinions?

If people do decide to form a group out of this.....I am not much for journalisticness and couldnt provide much help

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
see the stickies.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm afraid Cindy might sue us... :[
[Makata]
see the stickies.

true, but that only provides a small amount of info....like knowing all the things that happened at the last gaian dance..

Fashionable Raider

I tried to start an enquirer...but it never went well
Vak

to bad.... would funding help?
How could we report if we didnt know anything unless were like...honorary admins which i doubt and then the only info wed have id from stickys which people can get on there own anyway. Im not saying its a bad idea but how do you plan to get your information?
observe events, report them.....like the happeneings of the new building under construction......if something doesnt happen to it.....perhaps people would like to hear what was actually said.....like a forumistic on the scene news coverage of what was said... and perhaps a reporter coming in and getting people to describe what they veiw about the situation... I sadly do not know of all the things that are involved in news coverage.... sweatdrop

Fashionable Raider

Ringseed
Vak

to bad.... would funding help?

Well...not so much funding...

...I was looking for a freelance journalist for a bi weekly column...but the spot was never filled...if I can find the link to the topic I'll post it here...
that would be kewl we should do something like that so yea lets do it hopefully there is no guild like that yet
Teh Lulu

that made me laugh, besides nothing is really unfolding yet. We have a tower being constructed. The second some drama unfolds Cindy will be all over it like Sushi on our servers. surprised
Labtech CJ
Teh Lulu

that made me laugh, besides nothing is really unfolding yet. We have a tower being constructed. The second some drama unfolds Cindy will be all over it like Sushi on our servers. surprised
you man chocolate. ninja
shadzar
Labtech CJ
Teh Lulu

you man chocolate. ninja

mad sushi is betta surprised . 3nodding

Fashionable Raider

...Pie cannot be beat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items