This poll closed on September 27, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Romantic Informer

18,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
We have two updates today: Pieces of You and Zodiacal: Equinox .

Okay guys, you should know what to do! Please take the time to vote in the poll!

Quote:
Every Friday we have a wonderful Evolving Item update. With all the posts in GCD about Evolving Items, it's difficult to tell which one is most popular! So every week, I will make a poll to find out what is everyone's favorite Evolving Item. Think of it like the Billboard Music Chart, instead we're finding what's the top Evolving Item of the week.

Quote:
And here it is:
Weekly Top Evolving Items -Week of September 12th.

1.Pieces of You
2.Zodiacal: Equinox
3.Rose Saga
4.Bunnihilation
5.Adamant Vault
6.M's Sketchbook
7.The Cocklebur King
8.The Prince's Rose
9.Peony and Blossoms
10.Rookie's Pursuit

Total Votes: 301

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Slightly disappointed with Pieces of You's Finale but still Happy :3 heart

Hoping for a Black Recolor of the Tail on Pieces of You... if any Recolors of that EI are made.

OMG! Those legs on Zodiacal: Equinox! Beautiful work!

Added: I have decided that it would be best to give details on why I was slightly disappointed at the finale of Pieces of You.

When this item first appeared, it seems to have bloody tools of violence in it's Icon. The first items combined with that gave a sense this would be some violent female human, maybe a Yandere.

As it progressed a mouth appeared that seemed like it may be that of a Vampires, but still didn't rule out violent, insane, girl.

I also thought at the beginning there was some chance this would be the victim of an attack.

Since I mostly was leaning towards some horror in my mind where humans may be the villains, I was disappointed that the finale revealed a demoness in the items/poses.

I still like items/poses inside Pieces of You. My favorite colors include Black, Red, and White. I would like to see the tail recolored to black in the future. I can see the wings and tail in a white at some point with some more fleshy pink or a tan on the inside of the wings. I think some dribble in a most water, drool, or spit range for a mouth recolor would be nice. But if it's not a hint of aquamarine, blues, greens,... I can see people abusing a solid white.

I will admit, I do not read the stories. I am usually already stressed between reading what two or three people are saying and listening to people yammer to me in real life. It's possible if I had read the story I would have known a demoness was involved and not felt disappointed when the wings & tail appeared instead of a range of weapons, more clothes, or bloody things.

Sparkly Star

Bunnihilation emotion_dowant

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh, I'm loving Equinox so much!! Each recolor is so pretty, I can't wait to see what's next, and I'm loving the new poses!!

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

Zodiacal is my favorite item. Seeing this one recolored is pretty much the quickest way to my wallet xD

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Happy Friday, everyone! ^_^ Oh Singh, you're my favorite NPC. XD

Zodiacal: Equinox: No story to this one to speak of, but I'm super excited to see an evolution from this EI! I've gotten so used to/spoiled by REIs that evolutions to this one always catch me off guard. sweatdrop But the items! I adored the color scheme of the original set of these poses, but this new color scheme is so dainty and delicate; I really love that shade of pink! I really like all of the texture on the rose dress pose; I think it's my favorite of this evolution, through I love the versatility of that sash and the options those shoe clips provide. >3< The stance looks a little strange to me for some reason, but I love the shorts that are attached to them... so cute! This EI continues to have a lot of good quality to it; looking forward to next month's evolution!

Pieces of You: Oooooooooh... oh snap, did Gaia just put a 'To Be Continued' in my EI report? Those things drive me crazy; gaaah!!! scream However, I shall console myself with the expectation that this story is going to be followed up on in another REI? o3o I love the idea of continuing story lines, and I'm eager to see just what this will end up linking too. And whether or not Mara will actually listen to this guy, or if she'll ever be stopped at all. To be continued... *shakes fist at the sky* Okay, final poses... these completely blew me away. I think the quality in them is so nice... and that Killer Walk pose. gonk Only the fact that it isn't a black and white color combo is keeping me from snatching them up. XD I really like the additional demonic tail too; it's great to see more tail options out there. The poses in general in this item really appealed to me; I loved the stark color scheme, and some really interesting poses caught me by surprise. Demonic themes don't generally appeal to me from a item stance, but these were nice overall. ^_^

Moonlight Healer

I voted for Bunnihilation, but it is nice to see an update for Zodiacal: Equinox. 3nodding

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zodiacal: Equinox

Desirable Dark Elf

heart

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

"Now listen to my tale"

Male dominant in a EI finally yes? That's all I really care since about a few months already

I'm choosing rookie's pursuit lol

Apocalyptic Visionary

cool

Melodious Victory

16,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'd still like a Cocklebur King.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
The To Be Continued in Pieces of You surprised me, will there be another EI... Pieces of Me, perhaps? In any case, the story didn't have as much impact this time, but I love the wings and the demonic tail. So this is what I voted for.

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
classified_northkittenstar Bunnihilation forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! classified_northkittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff