This poll closed on June 21, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Conservative Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Gah! So hard to decide! Wish I could afford them all... I love the "Wizard of Oz" feel of Emerald Dream but the contrast and style of Art of Espionage calls out to my inner anime fangirl. And then Ruined Souls looks like it'll have some epic stuff (even if it is a bit dark for my taste). So many choices but I'll get to vote for the other two later so Art of Espionage gets my vote this week.

Fashionable Gaian

Emerald Dream!

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Art of Espionage: Aw, it's over! The story maintained its consistency; I'm not overly impressed with it, but it ended in an appropriate way. My adventure ended with me becoming a badass; what more could a person ask for? Item-wise, the color combo continues to be lovely. I like the orange tinged makeup pose; something different! I'm not overly fond of the hair (something about it looks like it sits funny, though it might just be me) but everything else turned out very well done. Nowhere near my favorite REI this time around, but I adore the consistency and see quite a few poses that look pretty versatile, so it had a good run!

Ruined Souls: OOoh, the story is getting good... poor thing. This seems like a regrettable decision, but an understandable one. Hnng, I feel like this one is going to be SO interesting to follow. *3* Item-wise; that head piece is so cool and intricate; I like it. As is the blue thing, which is lovely. But the soul monster things really take the cake for me... help, the spirits are nomming my head! Looking forward to the next evolution from this one... can't wait to see what happens!

Emerald Dream: This one is MY JAM this week. The story seems to be following what it's based on pretty well... I wonder, since the house was in motion when it killed the witch, does this count as vehicular homicide? Hm. Anyway, I feel like the Bunnykins are my spirit animals. I want to hug them. Item-wise, I'm happy with this this week; the shoes are a nice shape, and I'm not sure what it is, but I feel as if that bubblegum pink belongs to me. Can't put a finger on why. I'm really digging the dress and the glow around the arms; very pretty and unique. I like poses like that. But my favorite pose are the Bunnykins... cuteness. >3<

Emerald Dream ran away with my vote this week!

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Art of Espionage

Desirable Dark Elf

Art of Espionage

heart

Obbiesan's Wife

Generous Lunatic

I loved the Black and White of Emerald Dream, the pink is really a turn off. I'm kinda upset that when I went to the item the black/white poses aren't there. I don't know if they are supposed to be or not. I wouldn't have gotten so many of that item if I knew those poses were going to go away.
=/

Apocalyptic Visionary

Art of Espionage

biggrin

Lonely Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Queen_Nyssa
I wanna see Cafe Miam evolve!!!

It's done, just up as a vote.

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Emerald Dream

Ruthless Raider

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Love the story of ruined souls this week.
As to items, art of espionage seems to have the best among them.

Married Lover

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
Emerald Dream
My favorite right now is Ruined Souls. But my Emerald Dream is confusing me. When it evolved, did everyone else lose the first set of items? When I equip Emerald Dream it only shows the new items, instead of adding them to the equip option like Ruined Souls and other EI's I've had. HELP ME, I'm so confused!!!!!

Supernatural Sweetheart

Art of Espionage heart
when it finishes evolving it will have all the poses. but for now, sine it's in second evolution, it will only have that evolution's items

kkathartu
My favorite right now is Ruined Souls. But my Emerald Dream is confusing me. When it evolved, did everyone else lose the first set of items? When I equip Emerald Dream it only shows the new items, instead of adding them to the equip option like Ruined Souls and other EI's I've had. HELP ME, I'm so confused!!!!!
when it finishes evolving it will have all the poses. but for now, sine it's in second evolution, it will only have that evolution's items

Lost_Fantasy13
I loved the Black and White of Emerald Dream, the pink is really a turn off. I'm kinda upset that when I went to the item the black/white poses aren't there. I don't know if they are supposed to be or not. I wouldn't have gotten so many of that item if I knew those poses were going to go away.
=/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces