Gaia Housing
Gaia Battle System
Gaia Mini Games</center>

and NOW it says:

<center> UPCOMING FEATURES:
Gaia Towns
Gaia Battle System
Gaia Mini-Games</center>

This means, that they are currently working on the Battle System...but before that, a release of new towns will come out first!! Don't believe me??? go check his damn siggy!!!!
LunarMystique
Hey EVERYONE!!! go check out Lanzer's signature. Before, It said:

Gaia Housing
Gaia Battle System
Gaia Mini Games</center>

and NOW it says:

Gaia Towns
Gaia Battle System
Gaia Mini-Games</center>

This means, that they are currently working on the Battle System...but before that, a release of new towns will come out first!! Don't believe me??? go check his damn siggy!!!!
I think that has to do with housing, like different towns to hold the houses. And hangout and chat in different houses blaugh
Yeah I think that it is totally awesome too!
Jakobo said in an interview, I think it was last week, that Towns would be where you could walk around and chat with people in live time and even enter other people's houses. It sounded pretty nifty. Unfortunately, he also said that Battle is still on a whiteboard and they're still trying to figure out what they want it to be.
Jadax
Jakobo said in an interview, I think it was last week, that Towns would be where you could walk around and chat with people in live time and even enter other people's houses. It sounded pretty nifty. Unfortunately, he also said that Battle is still on a whiteboard and they're still trying to figure out what they want it to be.

Hey ! Thanks for the information! Oh yeah and, Jakobo's a guy?!?!?! His Avi is a girl so..I was gonna ask HIM out on accident...(whoops!)
LunarMystique
Jadax

Hey ! Thanks for the information! Oh yeah and, Jakobo's a guy?!?!?! His Avi is a girl so..I was gonna ask HIM out on accident...(whoops!)

Lol yeah Jakobo is a guy..it was pretty suprising to me when I found out
Jadax
3nodding and guild housing is a maybe for the future ^_^
woot. New places to wander. that Makes me happy. *nods*
could that be what these donations are for? cause that doesnt look like a mansion he is building.

what does the sign say on it? sweatdrop

can anyone tell or will we have ot wait til it is raised to the second floor or roof?
LunarMystique
Jadax

No prob. 3nodding Haha, yep Jakobo is a guy. At the Olympics back when he was a mod, he and WhiteJoker made a bet on who would win and the loser had to change genders for a month. Well, they both lost and after the month was over Jakobo had to many cool girls clothes to change back to a guy avi. xd
lol thanxs all! anyone else wanna make comments on my post/??
Well, other than this is a given. We can see each others houses, right? Well, its common sense for them to put all the houses in small "Neighborhoods"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff