Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am perhaps a bit unusual... I lurked everywhere like crazy, much like I do now, and then posted my first post in the Comic Book Forum. I got yelled at.... they are much slower moving and far more particular in there than in any other forum on Gaia.... sweatdrop
I think I actually started in ED, but all the heavy discussion got too boring.
The Sexiest Toaster Ever

That's because very few people actually LISTEN to each other in ED, they just spout out their opinions without actually discussing anything.

Codebreaking Survivor

I started off in Welcome and the Anime forum and subforums. I migrated to Minishops about a month or so after I started and one thread in Commerce (the hangout thread for the regulars of the Vayamenda shop). Then I started posting in AT. Now I frequent Minishops, AT and a couple of guilds...and lurk in this forum and pollwhore in the Chatterbox sweatdrop
When I was new I went to the Anime/Manga topics--a lot.
Though I am still quite new ^^;

Tipsy Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I went straight to the barton town/guild forms when I first started ((and that was back in 2003)) but sadly I got in a lot of trouble when I was in there...
I introduced myself into the "Welcome to Gaia" forum. I posted in various locations on gaia. At some points I *shudders* even posted in CB before realizing that it wasn't for me. I eventually found my way to ED and here. Sometimes, I will go to Barton Town and a couple other places.
Solar Powered
The Sexiest Toaster Ever

That's because very few people actually LISTEN to each other in ED, they just spout out their opinions without actually discussing anything.

wow this thread has grown! eek

And solar that is the best description of ED I have ever heard! xd
Hey C.M.O.G., long time no talk. I started in the Anime and Video Game forums and still visit there alot today. But my true homes are here and the Exchange.
When I first joined I spent my first two weeks in Questions and Feedback. I must of bugged the hell out of all the regs. with all my questions. Such a curious newbie I was!
<center> I started out in the Chatterbox because guilds weren't around then. I kinda just lurk everywhere now but mostly the guilds I am a member of now. When I first came to gaia their werent many n00bs but newbies because gaia wasn't that old and a lot of people were finding out about it. </center>
I just stayed in the chatterbox.
Music Forum :3

Rainbow Trafficker

Let's see...I started off in the Welcome to Gaia forum and stayed there for about a month, but I lurked in the ED board, laughing my lack of pants off at all the little psuedo-intellectuals. I went to the Chatterbox, and participated in bump threads until I got my first outfit. Then I posted in AT, but my time as an ATer lasted maybe a day, because they flamed me like hell. I then got the courage to go the the General Discussion, and stayed there until Christmas. I discovered the GCD and lurked there until around the time I got my KiKi, and then I finally posted, often in the superhero threads. Then I rediscovered the AT, and became a AT junkie for awhile, but I think I'm a GCDer by now. Anyway, I think all newbies should avoid the AT, the Writer's board, and the GD, and stay in the WTG and the Charity subforum for a few weeks, because the people are usually nicer there.
I spend most of my time in the Welcome forum to make up for the problems I have caused. Also I like to play in the Questions and Answers forum to be as helpful as I can.
If I can atone, will you guys like me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces