Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

User Image

Looks like there's another one-day set of Tiers! Since nobody else seems to want to make the topic, I'll go ahead and give it another go!

User Image

Tier 1
500GC
User Image Afterschool Sweet Days
User Image Afterschool Sour Days

Tier 2
1500GC
User Image Sweet Like Rose
User Image Toffee Catte

Tier 3
3000GC
User Image Autumn Evenings
User Image Calla The Flower Sprite

Tier 4
4500GC
User Image Azure Marionette Restrung
User Image Queen of Flora

Spoons for the Ice Cream that is discussion!
gaia_spoons Do you like the Fall theme they're going with for this one, or did you want another Halloween theme?
gaia_spoons Price is a bit higher than the last one with another one-day showing. Do you like these "Burst Spending Tiers" or would you rather they extend them out longer?
gaia_spoons For Fun: How much spazzing do you think Zero Dream is experiencing over the new Marionette? emotion_awesome

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I really like the art used for the content page however I probably won't participate o no/ no money to spend.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Just spent yesterday so unless they come up with a really quality black recolor of that Spector shojo, I'm not spending //dances around

Besides these tiers are way too overloaded with female, I don't even feel attracted to the item even if I force myself

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Do you like the Fall theme they're going with for this one, or did you want another Halloween theme?

I like the fall item =D we had way too many Halloween related items so far D=

Price is a bit higher than the last one with another one-day showing. Do you like these "Burst Spending Tiers" or would you rather they extend them out longer?

I kinda wish they had tiers during the times of RIG releases (like yesterday would have been good) = so that users can buy items and received tier rewards

For Fun: How much spazzing do you think Zero Dream is experiencing over the new Marionette?

ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Sparkling Seeker

I was planning on spending some cash anyway so I did and claimed the first three tiers, nothing's appeared in my inventory yet though ):

And I prefer the fall theme over the Halloween one by far - I love Halloween but dayumn, gaia, that's way too much orange D: do costumes or something!

Fluffy Glitch

Azure Marionette Restrung.... *faints*

LONG LIVE THE BLACK KING!!

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'll probably hit the top tier if like minghii said they come out with a Spector shojo recolor.

Fashionable Genius

You drape your wrists over the steering wheel;

I really love the new marionette restrung! It's a great colour blue. It's probably my favourite thus far, and I'm so happy there's a break in the orange colours for the tiered items though.

Pulses can drive from here..

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I want a black Spector Shoujo recolour too, as for the tiers now, I really have no interest in the items.
They could have at least added one recolour for the guys on Gaia, but...
Yeah.

Demonic Lover

That Sweet Like Rose color is gorgeous * O* I can't imagine how expensive it would be to add it to my outfits but it's still so nice XD <3

Smol Waffles

No paw stuff.

*sniffles*

I still have to get the Nekonomicon from the previous tier. >.>

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Alright, just missing the items for the last Tier. I'm kinda surprised the Marionette isn't up yet, at least. Everyone really likes it!

Sparkly Genius

I'm glad there's proper fall stuff rather than halloween stuff, but this constant stream of tiers is getting me a bit weary. I feel like Gaia is trying to bleed me dry.

Sparkling Seeker

Xashowd

Alright, just missing the items for the last Tier. I'm kinda surprised the Marionette isn't up yet, at least. Everyone really likes it!

I just listed it (: here~

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
perlerose
Xashowd

I just listed it (: here~

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out