Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

lilloulou
Esdella Vie
lilloulou
Esdella Vie
It looks pretty, I like the first pose more than the harp, but just what is it? I'll put off getting it until we get a better idea of what to expect. Does that look like anyone's handiwork? I can't tell.

The first pose, once equipped on the avatar, looks like a little cage with 2 chains around it. Also, there is 2 little hearts inside the cage: a pink and a blue one. At least, that's what it makes me think once zoomed smile

Oh neat! That would make sense, too. At first I thought it might have been some music box, since it has to do with a song.

Actually, it seems to be birds in the end XD

Haha, well, I'm okay with that too!

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Voievoda
Queen-of-the-Rogue
JujuJubilee
When I first saw it I thought it could be a ballet theme. Which would fit a Valentine's theme nicely as well. But I also like the Gaia anniversary suggestion too! >_<
Mostly I'm expecting armors (duh in the name lol) in some lighter colors. I don't expect this to be overly girly per se, just expecting all the pieces to be light colored. Which can be manly still!

The name isn't ARMOR it's AMOUR which if I'm correct is French for Love or something very similar. Someone else can probably give you a better def. I never took French, my college only offered Spanish much to my disgust. I wanted to take French.

I wouldn't bet on any armor pieces from this. Not after Stinger, I'm gonna bet a more feminine slant, or even a Gaia anniversary as others have suggested.

User Image
emotion_0A0 I totally read it as armor as well.
The armor on the male avatar in the announcement probably didn't help.
Now I have no idea what to expect, because I was completely ready for some delicate silver armor.
I guess I'll go with the Gaia Anniversary theme as my next bet.

Honestly, it's an easy mistake and at first glance I can easily see why people were reading Armor. It doesn't help that's what people have been asking for more of.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
lilloulou
Queen-of-the-Rogue
JujuJubilee
When I first saw it I thought it could be a ballet theme. Which would fit a Valentine's theme nicely as well. But I also like the Gaia anniversary suggestion too! >_<
Mostly I'm expecting armors (duh in the name lol) in some lighter colors. I don't expect this to be overly girly per se, just expecting all the pieces to be light colored. Which can be manly still!

The name isn't ARMOR it's AMOUR which if I'm correct is French for Love or something very similar. Someone else can probably give you a better def. I never took French, my college only offered Spanish much to my disgust. I wanted to take French.

I wouldn't bet on any armor pieces from this. Not after Stinger, I'm gonna bet a more feminine slant, or even a Gaia anniversary as others have suggested.

I confirm: Amour is indeed the French word for Love~

Thank you, my french terms and I put the word terms very loosely come mostly from Gambit in X-men, and the old Addams family movies. Therefore they're not the most reliable sources, and why I said someone else would be a better bet on being able to confirm. I have no real practice in French. If I read enough in fanfics, then I can loosely pick up what those terms mean but I don't really know any French.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
It is not my kind of item... I want to see what kind of RIG we get.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Thank you, my french terms and I put the word terms very loosely come mostly from Gambit in X-men, and the old Addams family movies. Therefore they're not the most reliable sources, and why I said someone else would be a better bet on being able to confirm. I have no real practice in French. If I read enough in fanfics, then I can loosely pick up what those terms mean but I don't really know any French.

Yw~ That said, you kinda ended up reminding me that I still have to watch the x-men movie centered on Wolverine with Gambit eek

Tiny Alchemist

This item makes my eyes hurt. Are these the colors the GCD will be filled with now? gonk

I think the items are pretty, I think it's just the color combo they used on the item/background.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
looks interesting. cant wait to see it evolve already heart

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's probably going to pull of a total Band of Bremen/Keiko Cake/Runcible Spoon and be one of the those REI that everyone wants and will probably be used in the same outfit as them.
So many avatars that consist of BoB (Bunni hair) + Keiko Cake (feet mods or skirt) + Spoon (bag, leg mod or dress)
I have a gut feeling something like that will happen.

Either than or it will be forgotten like Sugarsuite.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
lilloulou
Queen-of-the-Rogue

Yw~ That said, you kinda ended up reminding me that I still have to watch the x-men movie centered on Wolverine with Gambit eek

I watched it purely for Wolverine and nearly went nuts when I found out Gambit was in it. I still say Gambit and Rogue need to actually be in a movie together. Sadly the scrapped the original trilogy in favor of this new reboot of the Young X-men. I didn't like the newest one as much, and ironically my friend loves it a lot more than the original trilogy. I'm like "But, but, there's no Rogue and it makes no sense with cannon!" I was not thrilled to learn there is a second one in the making but I'm much more pleased to know about the next Wolverine movie and his time in Japan.

I will honestly say I don't like what the X-men beginnings did to Mystique. She's older than Wolverine for crying out loud and here she's Charles Xavier's age? I don't know just a lot about the new one bugged me.

But Gambit tends to be where I pick up most of my french which means it's Cajun French most of the time.

Buggy Punk

Backstrom
i hope it takes as long to evolve as the diapered egg
This was my first thought about it, but I didn't want to jinx it. lol

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I'm in love with the "harp" pose, however, I don't want to invest in it quite yet. I'll be watching it quite carefully.... heart

Sugary Cat

Another sparkly,girly RIG. I pass emotion_donotwant .

Assimilated Survivor

Queen-of-the-Rogue
JujuJubilee

lollll dyslexic moment on my part. My bad....

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It's super cute, but isn't really my taste.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I kinda want to pick this up, mostly because I feel like there may be some wings coming out of it.

Seeing soul mate in the description and the bird tag, I'm gonna guess this might involve sparrows.. possibly aphrodite/adonis meaning sad story for this REI.

Yeah, I'm probably overthinking as usual. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces