Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Punk

chai fae
One of the tags is "bird"

I will be watching with fingers crossed.

I really want a new bird companion.
I never think to look at tags on new items. That's tempting me. Maybe wings. emotion_dowant

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
at first i was all like: it looks like there's a PILL in that cage! but then i looked more and nah, it was just two birds...i think

my family used to have two birds in a cage once. well two cages. but we'd connect their cages together with a soda bottle. somehow they would escape out of their cages by squeezing out of the hole made for the soda bottle tunnel. freaking birds.

i was sort of glad when they got stolen and we didn't have to take care of them anymore.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
It looks kind of wintery D:

Magical Kitten

Mereluna
chai fae

I never think to look at tags on new items. That's tempting me. Maybe wings. emotion_dowant
I only bother with REIs, sometimes they give clues to what will come. Usually its just a list of colors and "lolita" tacked on.
Wings would be lovely, especially seraphim wings like someone else mentioned. heart

Buggy Punk

chai fae
Mereluna
chai fae

Usually its just a list of colors and "lolita" tacked on.
lol Ain't that the truth.

I just now read the description because I am incredibly observant and forget these things exist, and I had to look up ame soeur. It means soulmate. o: I like this item because if nothing else, I learned something from it.

Ruthless Reveler

Crossing my fingers they come out with an opposing Nitemare/Demonic REI twist on the lovey-dovey thing like what they did that one Valentines event. This particular REI is too cutesy for me.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
i hope it takes as long to evolve as the diapered egg

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
JujuJubilee
When I first saw it I thought it could be a ballet theme. Which would fit a Valentine's theme nicely as well. But I also like the Gaia anniversary suggestion too! >_<
Mostly I'm expecting armors (duh in the name lol) in some lighter colors. I don't expect this to be overly girly per se, just expecting all the pieces to be light colored. Which can be manly still!

The name isn't ARMOR it's AMOUR which if I'm correct is French for Love or something very similar. Someone else can probably give you a better def. I never took French, my college only offered Spanish much to my disgust. I wanted to take French.

I wouldn't bet on any armor pieces from this. Not after Stinger, I'm gonna bet a more feminine slant, or even a Gaia anniversary as others have suggested.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I don't know what to think about this so far. On one hand, I have a weakness for blue and pink as a color combination since they remind me of cotton candy. On the other, these first poses are absolutely useless junk as far as I'm concerned, and if the wing/angel motif runs through the whole item it'll probably be 100% useless to me.

We'll see. I'm hoping for some solo pink and white, without the blue.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

did you know âme soeur means soul mate

Quote:

source: google âme soeur and go to it's wikipedia (its in french) and let your browser do the rest
In China , the term " laotong "is a similar concept, by which two persons of the same sex in childhood are associated to form a bond of friendship and support that will last a lifetime. Another expression Tian Sheng Yi Dui means " a couple selected by heaven "

According to Theosophy and subsequently in the theses of Edgar Cayce , God created souls have androgynous . The soul divide later in both sexes. Over the reincarnation , the two souls find themselves and, once their karma purged, they merge again 4

This myth of the androgyne is also an original interpretation of the second story of the creation of woman in Genesis 2 . According to Ramban , separate each partner strives to find the presence of the other, which he kept the mark in their flesh and in his soul

A theory of soulmates can be found in the Symposium of Plato : human beings originally have been composed of four arms, four legs and one head with two faces. Zeus , who had feared their power, would have cut in half, condemning them to spend the rest of their lives to find the missing part 1

?

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

lilloulou
Esdella Vie
It looks pretty, I like the first pose more than the harp, but just what is it? I'll put off getting it until we get a better idea of what to expect. Does that look like anyone's handiwork? I can't tell.

The first pose, once equipped on the avatar, looks like a little cage with 2 chains around it. Also, there is 2 little hearts inside the cage: a pink and a blue one. At least, that's what it makes me think once zoomed smile

Oh neat! That would make sense, too. At first I thought it might have been some music box, since it has to do with a song.

Shy Warrior

Queen-of-the-Rogue
JujuJubilee
When I first saw it I thought it could be a ballet theme. Which would fit a Valentine's theme nicely as well. But I also like the Gaia anniversary suggestion too! >_<
Mostly I'm expecting armors (duh in the name lol) in some lighter colors. I don't expect this to be overly girly per se, just expecting all the pieces to be light colored. Which can be manly still!

The name isn't ARMOR it's AMOUR which if I'm correct is French for Love or something very similar. Someone else can probably give you a better def. I never took French, my college only offered Spanish much to my disgust. I wanted to take French.

I wouldn't bet on any armor pieces from this. Not after Stinger, I'm gonna bet a more feminine slant, or even a Gaia anniversary as others have suggested.

User Image
emotion_0A0 I totally read it as armor as well.
The armor on the male avatar in the announcement probably didn't help.
Now I have no idea what to expect, because I was completely ready for some delicate silver armor.
I guess I'll go with the Gaia Anniversary theme as my next bet.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Esdella Vie
lilloulou
Esdella Vie
It looks pretty, I like the first pose more than the harp, but just what is it? I'll put off getting it until we get a better idea of what to expect. Does that look like anyone's handiwork? I can't tell.

The first pose, once equipped on the avatar, looks like a little cage with 2 chains around it. Also, there is 2 little hearts inside the cage: a pink and a blue one. At least, that's what it makes me think once zoomed smile

Oh neat! That would make sense, too. At first I thought it might have been some music box, since it has to do with a song.

Actually, it seems to be birds in the end XD

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Queen-of-the-Rogue
JujuJubilee

I confirm: Amour is indeed the French word for Love~

Buggy Mage

I sure what to make of it yet. Looks pretty interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff