Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Daww~ Song of Amour, song of love sung by the youngs and olds for several decades. Considering that 3 weeks of evolutions would lead on a finale on the 15th, I did thought about the possibility of a V-day themed REI last week when I was wondering what the next REI could be.

But, with the color scheme and comments some said, I do like to think it's a "We heart Gaia" or "Thanks for heart -ing Gaia for all these years". That said, I'd like to see some unisex poses which can be used by both genders without making it awkward as well as some cute poses -- it's a love-themed rei afterall! Obviously, I really don't want to see blood or anything dark in it... even if it would kinda fit since love songs aren't always only joyful crying That said, I'm eager to see how it evolves biggrin
Yen Quest
The color scheme and wing icon screams "Gaia 10 year milestone".
My thoughts exactly. Though it doesn't mean it won't turn into a Valentines Day-ish one, like maybe with an angelic cupid?

Anyway, so far it's not right up my alley. I'm not much for light colours but looks interesting emotion_dowant

clarion's King

Super Model

Really liking the classic Gaia look, though I hope it comes with some monochrome blue or white poses. I don't like being forced to use the hints of pink.

Going to go out on a limb here and call out Saka as the artist.

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

It looks like it will be something cutesy which I like, but I'll wait and see how it plays out before I buy it.

Rare

User Image

I see with the ten year anniversary we are bringing back the old 2003 angelic theme

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
The "Looking mighty nice" no. Not clicking with me yet. If it happens to get wings I will most definitely buy one. ( saving 500gc for the special rei) who knows it may turn out good. But as of now I have no interest in it.

I gave in only because the Gaia cash was free..... Andin honor of Gaia... Lets see how this ends up... I may consider selling it once it ends.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
-stares-

After Stinger, do not want.

Sweetest Ally

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I just went major gaga over this item, and I got it! Eeee! It's so perfect for my angelic stuff! heart

Demonic Lover

D'awww, it's color scheme's really cute~ I can't wait to own one C: if the theme is light blue wings and soft pink roses I'm all in XD; I'll have to see it's evolutions, but if that first pose is a music box I already need to own it DX; I have a thing for those irl <333

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Esdella Vie
It looks pretty, I like the first pose more than the harp, but just what is it? I'll put off getting it until we get a better idea of what to expect. Does that look like anyone's handiwork? I can't tell.

The first pose, once equipped on the avatar, looks like a little cage with 2 chains around it. Also, there is 2 little hearts inside the cage: a pink and a blue one. At least, that's what it makes me think once zoomed smile

Buggy Punk

I'm going to wait a few evos to judge it. ninja

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

it looks nice <3
wonder if we get some cloudy clothes <3

Magic Hobo

Sir Black Tea
User Image

I see with the ten year anniversary we are bringing back the old 2003 angelic theme

that's about the same face I made

what dull first poses

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Not looking promising so far, but we'll see.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yen Quest
The color scheme and wing icon screams "Gaia 10 year milestone".
I hadnt thought of that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces