Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Mr Pantiess
I love because I know it is going to be froufrou and girly with ponies, stickers, and hearts. Also it will pisses of most people. >:Y
what is your hair?

Precious Seeker

-Seraphoid-
Mr Pantiess
I love because I know it is going to be froufrou and girly with ponies, stickers, and hearts. Also it will pisses of most people. >:Y
what is your hair?

Risky Angels

The color scheme is interesting, and I like instruments. That said, it will take more than what is currently present to convince me to purchase one. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Very tempted to buy it considering it matches alot of the older white items( which are usually white-blue, or white and shaded with blue. ) and Gaia anniversary items. Plus it is sort've cute. I'm gonna wait till there's more poses to decide though because I'm only the harp. '>.>

Sara Hysaro
-Seraphoid-
Mr Pantiess
what is your hair?

Risky Angels

The color scheme is interesting, and I like instrument. That said, it will take more than what is currently present to convince me to purchase one. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
i already bought one as soon as i saw the anouncement (I love birds and i like the angelic flair and I love harps).

Precious Seeker

-Seraphoid-
Sara Hysaro
-Seraphoid-
Mr Pantiess
what is your hair?

Risky Angels

The color scheme is interesting, and I like instruments. That said, it will take more than what is currently present to convince me to purchase one. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
i already bought one as soon as i saw the anouncement (I love birds and i like the angelic flair and I love harps).

All those things are awesome. I'll probably pick one up as soon as I make an avatar that uses it well, and when it has a couple other poses I can play around with. ^^

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
-Seraphoid-
Mr Pantiess
I love because I know it is going to be froufrou and girly with ponies, stickers, and hearts. Also it will piss off most people. >:Y
what is your hair?
Risky Angels my love.

Invisible Player

KaryuunoSamurai
Very tempted to buy it considering it matches alot of the older white items( which are usually white-blue, or white and shaded with blue. )

This is actually why I don't like it. I don't know if it is just the styling of the avatars in the announcement, but it looks really cheap to me.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I can't say that I'm thrilled for this at all, nothing that I'd use but you never know it may wow me

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
A Redhead Angel
KaryuunoSamurai
Very tempted to buy it considering it matches alot of the older white items( which are usually white-blue, or white and shaded with blue. )

This is actually why I don't like it. I don't know if it is just the styling of the avatars in the announcement, but it looks really cheap to me.

It does look rather cheap in the quality so far. But it might get better, who knows.
It's been quite awhile since we've gotten anything that is sort've angelic and this REI does look like it might have the potential for the theme. Right now two poses isn't enough to go on.

im loving this right now! even my name is an angelic theme

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Hate this hair. HATE IT.

I have a feeling the look on my face when I saw it was pretty hilarious

Interstellar Explorer

I really like pale blue and white (pink not as much), but I'm looking forward to what poses it will get. So far I like the harp the best smile
The color scheme reminds me of Radiant Prism a little. 3nodding
You should visit this joint quest thread

Not something I'd usually wear, but it's interesting. I'll watch it, and maybe snatch one up if I llike it by the end.

and leave a bump there.

Buggy Mage

Still hopeful but the hair was a little slightly sub par. Maybe theyre swamped but hopefully we get some cool angelic stuff. Considering the color seems pretty significant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff