Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
CSS V2
Sir Deranged Reindeer
I'm just a bit sad that's it's another REI. I'm sick of REIs. I miss normal EIs. ): And Evolving Item reports with more than one item
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And that's when I got...

yum_strawberry
This.
This so much.

I'm getting really, really tired is this s**t.
It's like normal EIs don't exist anymore neutral

yum_strawberry

...Naaauuuughty
User Image
I believe Gaia made some type of announcement about two years ago about slightly phasing out EIs.
It had started happening before the announcement, but that just confirmed what people figured.
It's sad, but it does explain more REIs over regular EIs, & the fewer evos per update.

Personally, I'm just relieved that we still have any type of EI, even if we don't get big updates. rolleyes

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
im in the process of selling stuff to get it.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

It's too...bright.
      There is no chance of me buying this.
      Also, that shade of pink is atrocious.
      talk2hand

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not sure if I like this one or not. Right now its just the hand poses. e.e;

The colors are not what I use often either. XD

I would rather have something super bold for the holiday EI but eh. Oh well.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Existential Existence
at first i was all like: it looks like there's a PILL in that cage! but then i looked more and nah, it was just two birds...i think

my family used to have two birds in a cage once. well two cages. but we'd connect their cages together with a soda bottle. somehow they would escape out of their cages by squeezing out of the hole made for the soda bottle tunnel. freaking birds.

i was sort of glad when they got stolen and we didn't have to take care of them anymore.
wtf lol i love wild birds i'd b too sas if one died on me

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I don't think this one is for me. The colors are... a little too bright. You never know, it might change, but... it seems unlikely this is gonna be something that I'd want, theme-wise, pose-wise, or color-wise.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-Seraphoid-
Existential Existence
at first i was all like: it looks like there's a PILL in that cage! but then i looked more and nah, it was just two birds...i think

my family used to have two birds in a cage once. well two cages. but we'd connect their cages together with a soda bottle. somehow they would escape out of their cages by squeezing out of the hole made for the soda bottle tunnel. freaking birds.

i was sort of glad when they got stolen and we didn't have to take care of them anymore.

parakeets are pretty cheap. the cages that were stolen with them actually cost more than the birds themselves XD
birds are cool and all but to me they're pretty boring pets and would probably appreciate living in the wild more than being restricted to a cage/house, if they know how to survive in the wild.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
My predictions are as follows:
Super Girly full of frills.
Angely wings that fade from blue at the tops to pink at the tips.
An elaborate hairstyle that people would rather have in the salon.
And desu kawaii eyes.
keeping an eye out for faces, hair, and good leg/arm mods, then ill probly buy
i just wanna see lots of the pretty colors it seems to promise emotion_kirakira

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
It does seem to resemble some of the other Gaia anniversary items to me... and the harp is kind of bulky. I will buy one, but won't be wearing it unless it evolves into something nicer.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I love because I know it is going to be froufrou and girly with ponies, stickers, and hearts. Also it will piss off most people. >:Y

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I like the color theme emotion_c8 it looks cute

Perfect Citizen

The colors and theme remind me so much of Gaia past. I want this!! heart

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

It seems to have more Gaia-versary connotations then love connotations as of now.

(I'd type more of my opinion, but I've got some horrible nausea and a pounding headache. Maybe I'll do it later when I don't feel like puking all over my keyboard.)

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Existential Existence
-Seraphoid-
Existential Existence

parakeets are pretty cheap. the cages that were stolen with them actually cost more than the birds themselves XD
birds are cool and all but to me they're pretty boring pets and would probably appreciate living in the wild more than being restricted to a cage/house, if they know how to survive in the wild.
yeah, wild they are better. man I am loving your avatar atm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff