Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think introducing your family to Gaia is a good idea?

Yes! The more the merrier! 0.26890756302521 26.9% [ 32 ]
No! Are you kidding me!?!? 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 42 ]
Good luck to that... 0.3781512605042 37.8% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LazybonesHeroine
Don't worry about what that Gaian said, sweetie. You can't teach the ignorant. Gaia has always been a place for the mixing and mingling of varied ages. I've met a variety of wonderful people here of all ages...and I've found that the real pervs are the younger users. Gaia set out to be a site that had PG13 standards, which does not mean that it meant to exclude older users from the site. -sigh- You seem like a sweet person to me and your efforts were well-intended.

Back on topic...WOW...in their 70's? I love how the age range for Gaia is so varied.
The oldest users I've encountered were in their late 40s to early 50s.
Wouldn't have known if it wasn't said, or pictures.
Some of them mentioned being fond of the avatar system.

Loverboy

I'm 33 now, I was 25 when I joined around 05, mainly because a friend of mine had - she liked the RPing, I liked the art shops haha (and later, the RPing) She left, I stayed for a bit - I don't stick around now much, but I had a lot of friends around the same age, it was nice that not everyone was 13. I knew a lovely lady who was in her 50s and another dude, one of my bffs, that was in his early 40s, there's no age for internet relaxation/games, tell you what

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff