Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think introducing your family to Gaia is a good idea?

Yes! The more the merrier! 0.26890756302521 26.9% [ 32 ]
No! Are you kidding me!?!? 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 42 ]
Good luck to that... 0.3781512605042 37.8% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
shalebridge
                  i signed up at 14.
                  i'm 23 now and 24 in a month from today.
                  emotion_awesome
                  i'm glad that there are older people on this site. people on tumblr seem so young so gaia doesn't make me feel as old as that site does.

Well happy early birthday!

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I already have a family member that uses Gaia,but they're younger than me by about 3 years.xD

I have seen a few older folks here though,even talked to some of them.
I found them to be rather nice.:3
I had just turned 15 when I joined Gaia in the summer break of 2003. :3 But throughout my years on Gaia, I've come across several older people, one in their 60s. smile I forget who they are though; I believe it was a man?

I think it's cool to find older people on Gaia! This website stretches and can interest all ages.

Shameless Streaker

Nyadriel
I am 52 and I know there are a few older than me on this site.
WOW. GIMMIE LIFE ADVICE whee whee

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
If there are gaians older then 25 i think we need to push for them to get their accounts suspended thats just dead wrong; 70% of users are younger then 16 thats just dead wrong wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
kaydiamond59
If there are gaians older then 25 i think we need to push for them to get their accounts suspended thats just dead wrong; 70% of users are younger then 16 thats just dead wrong wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

What's so wrong about it love?

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

Well I am definitely not your love (creepy person on internet) 1. ARE YOU RETARDER 2. SINCE WHEN HAS A MINOR SPEAKING TO A GROWN UP WHO IS NOT IN ANY RELATION RELATED TO THEM BEEN OKAY WITHOUT PARENT PERMISSION 3. THAT IS A CRIME I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand what the ******** would you have in common with someone under 18???????????

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

Well I am definitely not your love (creepy person on internet) 1. ARE YOU RETARDER 2. SINCE WHEN HAS A MINOR SPEAKING TO A GROWN UP WHO IS NOT IN ANY RELATION RELATED TO THEM BEEN OKAY WITHOUT PARENT PERMISSION 3. THAT IS A CRIME I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand what the ******** would you have in common with someone under 18???????????

Well I'm sorry you feel this way. If you feel so strongly about it you should write to an admin. Perhaps you can make them up the age limit to 18? That way the teens may be "safe."

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

Well I'm sorry you feel this way. If you feel so strongly about it you should write to an admin. Perhaps you can make them up the age limit to 18? That way the teens may be "safe."

I don't need to write to anybody as a human being you should know better then to associate with a child who is not in any relation "related" to you its not about safety its about morality but since your fighting for this hard you are probably one of those predators from dateline NBC to catch a predator talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

I don't need to write to anybody as a human being you should know better then to associate with a child who is not in any relation "related" to you its not about safety its about morality but since your fighting for this hard you are probably one of those predators from dateline NBC to catch a predator talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

It's a bit off topic. But If adults couldn't associate with children, then school is a danger zone dear. And Gaia should be a danger zone too, don't you think? Sorry if I seem like I'm fighting, but I just don't see why you wouldn't express this to someone who can do something. The "moral" thing to do, is to help correct? Just saying it to me won't do much.

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

It's a bit off topic. But If adults couldn't associate with children, then school is a danger zone dear. And Gaia should be a danger zone too, don't you think? Sorry if I seem like I'm fighting, but I just don't see why you wouldn't express this to someone who can do something. The "moral" thing to do, is to help correct? Just saying it to me won't do much.

Dummy you can't compare SCHOOL to SOCIAL INTERNET CHAT just read the two and then feel the rush of stupidity filling your body

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59
LazybonesHeroine
kaydiamond59

Dummy you can't compare SCHOOL to SOCIAL INTERNET CHAT just read the two and then feel the rush of stupidity filling your body

Alright, thanks for your input.

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
LazyBonesHeroine

don't feed the troll, bby u ou

eh, i'm 23, i started in '04 at 14 and i've been here on and off since. as far as my family being on here goes, though, my little brother has an account but that's it. aaaand he's never really online anymore anyways so whatever

buuuut....as far as like, my parents or grandparents on here?
argh no--especially if they knew my username x nx

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Poisionous Kisses
Nyadriel
I am 52 and I know there are a few older than me on this site.
WOW. GIMMIE LIFE ADVICE whee whee

Okay, how's this

Never grow old because other people tell you too

Age is just a number. It's how you FEEL inside that counts.

Never give up your childhood completely. Maturity is a great thing to have (and important). But the youthfulness of your childhood carried into your adulthood is one of the secrets to longevity.
Also makes life more fun.

And never take yourself too seriously. Makes life a real bummer.

fxn's Widower

Friendly Foe

I'd hate to expose my family to some of the people here on gaia... jeez... I hate that I've even been exposed to some of the people here. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff