Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think introducing your family to Gaia is a good idea?

Yes! The more the merrier! 0.26890756302521 26.9% [ 32 ]
No! Are you kidding me!?!? 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 42 ]
Good luck to that... 0.3781512605042 37.8% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Thieving Sailor

i signed up at 14.
                  i'm 23 now and 24 in a month from today.
                  emotion_awesome
                  i'm glad that there are older people on this site. people on tumblr seem so young so gaia doesn't make me feel as old as that site does.

Humorist

LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
you have to tell us your grandparent's username. so i can go stalk them. id like to meet old folks on here emotion_awesome

LOL.
Not going to lie I would rather them not. Only because I'm nervous about how they'd react. However, I'm sure they'd be random adding until their list was full. v.v
lies! they don't exist. quit trying to start a myth

Well, I don't like people to think I lie. So perhaps I can do something to prove it. A photo or vine with both of us in it? Yes. I think that'll do. A photo would be better on my behalf since they're in Colorado and in stuck in Texas. But what is it that makes you not believe me?
the fact that you just wont tell me their username. a photo won't prove nothing. i just want to look at their profile and avatar is all. you know, stalk.

Intellectual Pants

I think that's adorable!! I love grandparents!! whee heart

I hope they have a good time, and please do introduce them!! emotion_yatta

Intellectual Pants

Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
you have to tell us your grandparent's username. so i can go stalk them. id like to meet old folks on here emotion_awesome

LOL.
Not going to lie I would rather them not. Only because I'm nervous about how they'd react. However, I'm sure they'd be random adding until their list was full. v.v

Well, I don't like people to think I lie. So perhaps I can do something to prove it. A photo or vine with both of us in it? Yes. I think that'll do. A photo would be better on my behalf since they're in Colorado and in stuck in Texas. But what is it that makes you not believe me?
the fact that you just wont tell me their username. a photo won't prove nothing. i just want to look at their profile and avatar is all. you know, stalk.

Hey, here's a startlingly new concept for you: privacy!

She doesn't need, or has to, disclose anything. No one has to prove anything.

You don't need to believe anything, either. In and outside of Gaia, believe when and if you want. wink

Dedicated Gaian

Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn

LOL.

Well.. Saying it like that I really wouldn't want someone to stalk them. Your actually making me double think who I give their username to. I wouldn't be all "Sure! Here you go random stranger who wants to "stalk" my grandparents." You have to admit that's a bit odd. And they don't have an account yet love. I said they wanted me to sign them up. Which i have not done yet.

Dedicated Gaian

Ninina
I think that's adorable!! I love grandparents!! whee heart

I hope they have a good time, and please do introduce them!! emotion_yatta

I'm getting uncomfortable with it. But I'm sure they'll be safe. No harm i suppose. So I'll quote everyone who is interested and show them their profile. But I will make sure their setting are on friends only for comments and messages.

Familiar Friend

I'm 21, and I think my grandmother would play Gaia. Heck I bet she would love it! We get along and are so alike each other it would actually be awesome

Magical Girl

12,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
//snorts
uh, my family on gaia? I think not 8D

Dedicated Gaian

Soulfulness
//snorts

Why not?
D:

Magical Girl

12,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
LazybonesHeroine
Soulfulness
//snorts

Why not?
D:
both my parents don't understand technology all too well and my dad's english isn't very fluent XD it would be a trainwreck

Humorist

LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn
LazybonesHeroine
Marclyn

LOL.

Well.. Saying it like that I really wouldn't want someone to stalk them. Your actually making me double think who I give their username to. I wouldn't be all "Sure! Here you go random stranger who wants to "stalk" my grandparents." You have to admit that's a bit odd. And they don't have an account yet love. I said they wanted me to sign them up. Which i have not done yet.
k. stalk does not mean stalk for real. it was a joke. when someone says stalk, it means just look at them. if someone admits to stalk, they prob joking about just checking out profiles and stuff... but nvm. k. have fun.

Magical Nerd

14,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hero 100
Errodu
You're only as old as you feel. And lately, Gaia's been making me feel pretty ancient.

I like your siggy (sorry for the off topic)

Beloved Cutie-Pie

12,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My GiGi can barely figure out how to get on her email...I think this site would be much to complicated for her, tho she does show interest when I'm on here

Invisible Businesswoman

15,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I think there's someone who is in their 80s on here. I've seen them before.

Fuzzy Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I know a nice couple that are in their 60+ They even roleplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff