Because people keep talking about it.

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm as lost as u are sweatdrop whish I'll know so I could be prepared sweatdrop
Nane15
I'm as lost as u are sweatdrop whish I'll know so I could be prepared sweatdrop

*cough* And that answered my question how?
Last year blue giftboxes would appear but when you clicked on them they would blow up in your face and your face would be covered with soot xd
PezDspencer
Last year blue giftboxes would appear but when you clicked on them they would blow up in your face and your face would be covered with soot xd

Didn't your gold count also shoot up randomly into the millions and then come back down? XD
well there had been rumors of blue giftboxes one showed up and if you opened them you got a soot face, but if you had no avatar and opened one you would be invisible except the soot face and default boxers /or default bra and default panties then much time later they made the blue gift boxes we know today
PezDspencer
eek Are you serious? Cool! whee
Love Engraved
*cough* And that answered my question how?
It has'nt, nor was it supposed to. It was merely a statement that you were not alone. As for what happened... I don't remember. I may not have been on gaia yet. I'll have to check that.
Not sure, I joined in June of last year so I missed april fools. Seems like they would do something to screw with us. Oh well, we'll find out in 2 days, won't we?
oh yes and also your gold could be in the millions and then after you go to another page back to normal
smackbringer
Not sure, I joined in June of last year so I missed april fools. Seems like they would do something to screw with us. Oh well, we'll find out in 2 days, won't we?
Well, I doubt they'll do what they did last year. If they Von Helsons are the ones controling it it'll be lame though. Everything they've done so far has been.
I hope they play a good prank this year.
Dark warp you werent even around for the April Fools stuff so how would you know? I never had the gold thing happen
Class.
I want a soooooot face.
PezDspencer
Dark warp you werent even around for the April Fools stuff so how would you know? I never had the gold thing happen
how do you know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces