Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ridley Starsmore
No, it's because it's one in the morning, and I am gonna head to bed.-lol- And it's just not important enough. I mean, if you want me to make a thread just to get people to hate an idea, I can do that here by simply asking "Gaia, do you like puppy items?" and get a bunch of folks going "Man, that Ridley...the heck with him."

And as I said, it was only my opinion. I am well aware most users hate soulbinding. Like the idea, hate the idea, I don't care. Obviously, it has made you mad (Though for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It's like I kicked your puppy or something, and all I'm doing is stating what I would do to release it. Like Gaia listens to me about jack. rofl )

Anyway, I'mma head out for the night, you can stay here and keep being all rage faced about it. whee Like I said, not worth the headache, though.
Didn't say it had to be right this moment. But you obviously think it's a fantastic idea, one that necessitates repeating, hence why I suggested you take it to the SF. Just because it's your opinion, Ridley, doesn't automatically make it valid idea. It requires more than you just saying "this is how I would do it" and evidence to back it up

High-functioning Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Moment`s Indecision`

This is the first User Created Item that I've actually committed to and purchased: congratulations on a job well done! I love everything about this item: the poses, the colors, and Middle Eastern theme. All facets of this item that make it so wonderful are highly over-looked in the creation of the majority of items here on Gaia.

I love it. Will be making a new outfit with it very soon!

update the status of the sapphire ticket. apparently it's trapped on a banned account :c

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

xCygnus

update the status of the sapphire ticket. apparently it's trapped on a banned account :c

RIP sapphire
Slick Southpaw
xCygnus

RIP sapphire

i bet gaia artists are celebrating as fvck right now. most stressful ticket now gone forever gonk

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

xCygnus
Slick Southpaw
xCygnus

RIP sapphire

i bet gaia artists are celebrating as fvck right now. most stressful ticket now gone forever gonk
eh, who knows. Everyone's different when it comes to stressing as an artist. It got trashed via deliberate attempts. From what I've seen and interacted with, milkbun's really good at delegating tasks for artists and I've been impressed with how something like the sheer amount of recolors (and edits requested) have been handled.

clarion's King

Super Model

If you think Gaia is going to waste the opportunity to release it again and make more money, you're dreaming xD

It'll appear again, but I'm sure they'll go beyond using the standard PC style rig.

Fuzzy Explorer

Magus
If you think Gaia is going to waste the opportunity to release it again and make more money, you're dreaming xD

It'll appear again, but I'm sure they'll go beyond using the standard PC style rig.
especially when fueled by anger tears of raaaaaaagggggeeeeeeeeeeee

wow, tbh i like all the gaian item
              esp castle town~

Dead Hellraiser

Calelith
Rhea Byrne
Daltar
I was thinking of a new porject lately.
Project CS bundle, where there's one male and female item set, a pet and an exclusive item.

That'd be a great idea.

I could do a male necromancer item (maybe slip in a Johannes Cabal reference), female necromancer item, undead wolf, and necromancy accessories. emotion_kirakira

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I will fund that in a heart beat, specially if you add in a Johannes Cabal reference...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I'd have include a reference to if a ticket like that came out soon and I got my hands on it, what with The Brothers Cabal coming out next month.

Aged Hoarder

I seriously hope Gaia doesn't put direct ticket sales in their Black Friday sale. It would tempt too many irresponsible people...like me. >_>;;

Fashionable Gaian

seikueon
I seriously hope Gaia doesn't put direct ticket sales in their Black Friday sale. It would tempt too many irresponsible people...like me. >_>;;
They may do what they did earlier and put tickets in really expensive bundles so people that have $500-1k to spend can get them >.<

Beloved Stargazer

seikueon

Tell me about it. Tellll me about it. <_<;;;;;

Desirable Businesswoman

Not sure if you'd know this already or not. But Zero Omega confirmed that they chose the winners from the past gold sinks. Source here at bottom of page.

Angelic Nitemare

Slick Southpaw
Ridley Starsmore
No, it's because it's one in the morning, and I am gonna head to bed.-lol- And it's just not important enough. I mean, if you want me to make a thread just to get people to hate an idea, I can do that here by simply asking "Gaia, do you like puppy items?" and get a bunch of folks going "Man, that Ridley...the heck with him."

And as I said, it was only my opinion. I am well aware most users hate soulbinding. Like the idea, hate the idea, I don't care. Obviously, it has made you mad (Though for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It's like I kicked your puppy or something, and all I'm doing is stating what I would do to release it. Like Gaia listens to me about jack. rofl )

Anyway, I'mma head out for the night, you can stay here and keep being all rage faced about it. whee Like I said, not worth the headache, though.
Didn't say it had to be right this moment. But you obviously think it's a fantastic idea, one that necessitates repeating, hence why I suggested you take it to the SF. Just because it's your opinion, Ridley, doesn't automatically make it valid idea. It requires more than you just saying "this is how I would do it" and evidence to back it up
Hrm...nah, don't have to justify an opinion. rofl That's why it's an opinion. Not obligated to do a thing about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff