57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence
Before the update I was picking up cheap components while they were cheap in the MP cool

This update is going to raise the prices of the real cheap components, but drastically lower the prices of a lot of expensive components. It's also going to rise the price of a lot of cash shop items, but oh well. More money to gaia if they ever re-release stuff.

Thank you Gaia for putting choice in alchemy!

All that needs to happen now is more of the Cashes to be put into the system.

I don't think the balancing act is over though. With a new wave of alchemy activity items are going to dry up in other areas (mostly with cash shop items that currently can't be re-supplied). Until it reaches a point where it gets as expensive as people are willing to pay for it again, at least. Better take advantage and buy up cash shop items you'll need while supplies are still relatively good.

In the next couple of months I predict people will then be heavily asking Gaia to re-release cash shop items involved with alchemy.

BE WARNED GAIA BE WARNED rofl

That's pretty much a given. One of the things suggested was a mini rig with those items in it, but as a lower cost (25-50 gc) or just releasing them straight to the cs that way.

They've attempted something before with Ivan's....closet...thingy. I forgot what they called it. The items from that mini release were terribly chosen though. Some CS alchemy items come from other CIs like the mood bubble thing. Those would be tricky. I don't think they can do re-bundling without turning it into something like those Black Friday bundles (the incentive of buying a bundle being a chance at a new, rare item; not really getting possessing old ones - the alchemy CS items aren't exactly appealing either). Re-bundling would have pitiful sales I think. Well whatever. Can't wait to see how Gaia will finally make some money for the company out of Alchemy, if they attempt to re-release alchemy cash shop items again. The Ivan thing was just so funny.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Razumi Yazura
This is good...it's an actual good change...

User Image

emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yes!!! Maybe now I can get past level 3.
Sea waters come down more. >D

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Existential Existence

They've attempted something before with Ivan's....closet...thingy. I forgot what they called it. The items from that mini release were terribly chosen though. Some CS alchemy items come from other CIs like the mood bubble thing. Those would be tricky. I don't think they can do re-bundling without turning it into something like those Black Friday bundles (the incentive of buying a bundle being a chance at a new, rare item; not really getting possessing old ones - the alchemy CS items aren't exactly appealing either). Re-bundling would have pitiful sales I think. Well whatever. Can't wait to see how Gaia will finally make some money for the company out of Alchemy, if they attempt to re-release alchemy cash shop items again. The Ivan thing was just so funny.

It was called Ivan's Surplus, I think.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
Hey Gaia... Gaia... Gaia...

Good Job. heart

This is fantastic, I can't wait to see how the prices start to shake up now! Maybe I can get past level 3 now!

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Oh wow, I like this change. This should also really help people who need so many danged Sugar Crystals.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I have made soooooo much gold buying Caches, opening them, and selling mainly Smooth Whetstones and Cherub Feathers redface

so I am LOVING this change. Perhaps in the future I will actually use this improvement the way it was intended and craft some things x3

Versatile Man-Lover

Philosopher's Cache: Platinum

Has so many cool sounding components that should be items!!

Bahamut's bone sounds so boss.
Phoenix's Tear could be a really regal item.
Leviathan's Scale could be an amazing CS version of the Leviathan's Grace.

Although I DO love that this makes it way easier to get components, I hate how such potential for items goes down the drain emotion_donotwant

Distinct Shapeshifter

Thanks for the list! yum_puddi

Would it be better to sell an unopened Philosopher's Cache or try my luck?

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
wait so you open the cache and the cache has a random cache in it right?

Buggy Punk

Licorices here I come. emotion_dowant
Not bad. Definitely better than what it was.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
2_twins in a ball
Thanks for the list! yum_puddi

Would it be better to sell an unopened Philosopher's Cache or try my luck?

Well, most of the colored Caches have some value component you can choose in them. Me, I got an Aquamarine one and picked a Sugar Crystal. emotion_awesome

Questionable Gekko

Ridley Starsmore
Anyone else having Pokemon Flashbacks?

Those colors DO bring back memories. That and the new item stellar stats.... X'D

Questionable Gekko

Rhino Beetle
wait so you open the cache and the cache has a random cache in it right?

yep. I got a sapphire one in mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces