Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Appearances don't say everything, but what do you think the gimmick for these guys will be?

I look at Devin... and despite his devilish looks, something tells me he's gonna be quite a quiet, polite guy. He doesnt look devious, he looks fair faced and honest, and if it were up to me, I'd make him a very gentle character. 3nodding He could just turn out to be sinister and cold, but that would suck.

I'm not so interested in Natasha... She seems like she'll play Liam to Moira's Ian, just a similar punk chick to contest for our attentions. She certainly looks alot more devious than Devin does anyways.

Your thoughts? Don't just say WHO they look like, IE Darth Maul, because its the character i'm interested in. The C in NPC. 3nodding
To me, Devin looks like he's pltting your death or evil revenge.
Kiva_Aundrew

Mebbeh... but if we assume his "eyebrows" are just part of his tattooed on devil-markings, then he has a very peaceful look to him. Place your finger over his eyebrows and look at his face. 3nodding He looks kinda spaced out rather than evil.

Icy Lover

Natasha looks like a cheeky, mischievious type. Devin, on the other hand, looks quite contemplative. Perhaps, like you suggested, his looks are deceiving, and he's really quite a kind and considerate guy. whee
Devin looks like a swell guy, he looks kind and gentle, no at all like the Natasha look, who like Moria is. . .well. . .I dunno, but she looks like Moria

I thin Devin will be really popular, he looks like a shy quite dude who just wants to be nice
Hm... Devin looks like he'd be the quiet guy who knows whats always going on, when everyone else doesn't. Mellow?

Natasha looks like the original "bad girl", she acts tough, looks it, and if you scratch her the wrong way she'll smack you up. Possibly sex obsessed too.

Dramatic Hunter

Devin looks quite cuddly, as surprisingly many heavily tattooed people are (at least in my knowledge). Not so interested in his poser friend though, seems like another attention whoring punk chick.

Dapper Lunatic

Devin isn't human
D.Darko
Kiva_Aundrew

Mebbeh... but if we assume his "eyebrows" are just part of his tattooed on devil-markings, then he has a very peaceful look to him. Place your finger over his eyebrows and look at his face. 3nodding He looks kinda spaced out rather than evil.
I see what you mean but he still looks pretty devious to me.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Natasha looks like a party girl to me.A girl who does not go by the rules.
Devin looks like he's a calm,gental guy heart
Those're tattoos, not his eyebrows. X3 If you look, there's a feint line above both eyes that look alot like eyebrows. And after you see those, he looks like a nice fella. =D But it could just be that his eye ridge was shaded darkly, after all there is that little crease between the tattoo-like eyebrows, indicating that he is furrowing his brow.
Also, what is Sam's Hell is he wearing? D: I can honestly see that outfit ending as a dress. A summer dress!~

Natasha just reminds me of my friends. whee Nice people, but they look devious.
Animeking007
Devin isn't human

He could be. Just one of these extremist body art guys who add implants under their skin. Surely you've seen those people who change themselves to look catlike... two little lumps on the head is probably no sweat. 3nodding

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Watch his store quote be something like

"Ironically, I'm the only gay NPC on this site *sniffle*."
Correction: Natasha is...A MAN! *bwa ha ha ha* And before you say, oh no, it's name is Natasha...I know a russian guy named Natasha, we call him Nash.

I pin Devin as...muscle, force. He can be nice, but he's quicker to threaten than hug.

He's also...a Eunuch! rofl xd
I think Devin is quite meek and gentle, but went for the whole evil, tough tattoo look so as not to be thought of as soft. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff