Welcome to Gaia! ::

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

cherry god mother
Art of Heaven
And the removal of gold gens. Hope it lasts!
If only, if only -sigh-
And I haven't even seen the new kickstarter. Am I missing something here????
Yeah. If only, that is. :c
Oooh you should take a look at this. emotion_c8

Noble Newb

21,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I find a big decrease in prices doubtful, even if the gold gens stay away. Beyond the usual yearly fluctuation of prices, even when gold gens went away the first time, and with taxes and gold sinks, there was never really a significant decrease. Once the gold is in there, it is kind of difficult to get it out.

I would be happy to be proven wrong, though yum_pie

Dangerous Gaian

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
// .:: seriously? this is a thing? get livid real ones, honestly, I have no patients for this kind of self-harm ::. \

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
johnwew
Bluecandescent
PLEASE

This one better be good. And have cheaper tiers that don't start out at 10 million for an achievement.

I dont
know ,,,

Ikr. I think they increase it because of the daily chance increase. But still 10m is huge

What to put in here ...

The daily chance increase has nothing to do with it. 10m is nothing now a days, now if you meant 10bil then yeah.

Lonely Businessman

Mimirelle
johnwew
Bluecandescent
PLEASE

This one better be good. And have cheaper tiers that don't start out at 10 million for an achievement.

I dont
know ,,,

Ikr. I think they increase it because of the daily chance increase. But still 10m is huge

What to put in here ...

The daily chance increase has nothing to do with it. 10m is nothing now a days, now if you meant 10bil then yeah.

I dont
know ,,,

thats easy for you to say cuz youre a casher and a billionare or trillionaire maybe? But To newbies 10m is big

What to put in here ...

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
johnwew

Well, non well informed newbies have a hard time. Well informed newbies can make an easy billion a week. And if you dumpster dive often you could win a RIG "fail"which cost 100mil sometimes.

Lonely Businessman

Mimirelle
johnwew

Well, non well informed newbies have a hard time. Well informed newbies can make an easy billion a week. And if you dumpster dive often you could win a RIG "fail"which cost 100mil sometimes.

I dont
know ,,,

but mostly cache xD And of course you cant expect a newbie to know everything in gaia in just few days you silly >W<

What to put in here ...

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
johnwew

Still say persistence and determination works, also asking around, a few weeks newbie that does not explore or ask is going to quit fast. The welcoming fairy ( who thankfully got restrained yesterday) makes sure they get a basic tutorial to the site.

I made a lil buddy in rally that was new and he asked around a lot about making gold and such, we told him bout Go Fusion. He's crafted a lot of stuff and made his first billions. And now that I think of it a heart charm costs 28m, and we get those for free daily. So I still stand on is not that hard to get 10m.

Lonely Businessman

Mimirelle
johnwew

Still say persistence and determination works, also asking around, a few weeks newbie that does not explore or ask is going to quit fast. The welcoming fairy ( who thankfully got restrained yesterday) makes sure they get a basic tutorial to the site.

I made a lil buddy in rally that was new and he asked around a lot about making gold and such, we told him bout Go Fusion. He's crafted a lot of stuff and made his first billions. And now that I think of it a heart charm costs 28m, and we get those for free daily. So I still stand on is not that hard to get 10m.

I dont
know ,,,

That is actually right. And i dont think that the welcoming fairy helps alot?
And i dont know how people make gold at gofusion i hate that thing but i collect charms just because

What to put in here ...

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I really hope there will be a deflation
It will take time tho, especially since ppl with lots of Gold will sit on it now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff