Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click for event forum

After waiting ten days since news of the event was leaked, the hotly-anticipated kickstarter "Without a Doubt" is now active!

It looks like we're in for a new sort of kickstarter this time: in lieu of the usual global tiers, we're able to "vote with our wallets," as it were, in an American Idol-type competition to decide which hopeful NPC becomes the lead vocalist in the hot new band "Without a Doubt!" This super-group is composed of Golden VIP Backstage Pass winners Flint Jakobs, Faawnn, Crazy Straw, and Slick Southpaw. The four lucky NPCs with a shot at stardom are Carl, Moira, Devin, and Rina. To cast your vote, simply visit your favorite NPC's page from the event page, and donate however much you choose. The NPC that receives the most gold by the end of the month will be voted as the new lead singer!

ITEMS

User Image[Animal] Carl's Tee, obtained by donating 50,000,000 Gold to Carl's Page
User ImageCarl's Tee, obtained by donating 100,000,000 Gold to Carl's Page
User Image[Animal] Moira's Super Cool Tee, obtained by donating 50,000,000 Gold to Moira's Page
User ImageMoira's Super Cool Tee, obtained by donating 100,000,000 Gold to Moira's Page
User Image[Animal] Devin's Chillaxing Tee, obtained by donating 50,000,000 Gold to Devin's Page
User ImageDevin's Chillaxing Tee, obtained by donating 100,000,000 Gold to Devin's Page
User Image[Animal] Rina's Super Cute Tee, obtained by donating 50,000,000 Gold to Rina's Page
User ImageRina's Super Cute Tee, obtained by donating 100,000,000 to Rina's Page

ACHIEVEMENTS

Team Carl (Titles: Carl's, Wild, Bugler), obtained by donating 1,000,000,000 Gold to Carl's Page
User Image

Team Moira (Titles: Moira's, Hardcore, Punk), obtained by donating 1,000,000,000 Gold to Moira's Page
User Image

Team Devin (Titles: Devin's, Pierced, Vegan), obtained by donating 1,000,000,000 Gold to Devin's Page
User Image

Team Rina (Titles: Rina's, Giddy, Pie-Maker), obtained by donating 1,000,000,000 Gold to Rina's Page
User Image

Note: The achievement titles that contain an apostrophe ("Carl's", "Moira's", "Devin's", and "Rina's" ) are currently glitched, and cannot be used

GOFUSION UPDATE

PAWS
User Image[Animal] Electric Keyboard User Imagex35, User Imagex1
User Image[Animal] Rockin' Keytar User Imagex35, User Imagex1
User Image[Animal] DJ Station User Imagex40, User Imagex5, User Imagex1, User Imagex2
User Image[Animal] Crimson Electric Guitar User Imagex5, User Imagex8, User Imagex1, User Imagex1
User Image[Animal] Blue Electric Guitar User Imagex5, User Imagex5, User Imagex1, User Imagex1
User Image[Animal] Neon Headphones User Imagex35, User Imagex2, User Imagex1, User Imagex1

HUMANS
User ImageElectric Keyboard User Imagex10, User Imagex1, User Imagex2
User ImageRockin' Keytar User Imagex10, User Imagex1, User Imagex2
User ImageDJ Station User Imagex90, User Imagex2
User ImageCrimson Electric Guitar User Imagex10, User Imagex5, User Imagex1
User ImageBlue Electric Guitar User Imagex50, User Imagex10, User Imagex1
User ImageNeon Headphones User Imagex25, User Imagex5, User Imagex2, User Imagex2
User ImageKeionpanku Charm User Imagex40, User Imagex75, User Imagex3
User ImageKeionpanku Design User Imagex75, User Imagex60, User Imagex3
User ImageKeionpanku Manner User Imagex50, User Imagex50, User Imagex5, User Imagex3
User ImageRock Soundtrack of Love User Imagex20, User Imagex20, User Imagex1
User ImageBlues Soundtrack of Love User Imagex20, User Imagex20, User Imagex1
User ImageHardhearted Fervor User Imagex250, User Imagex250, User Imagex100, User Imagex10
User ImageSweet Wandering Maestro User Imagex150, User Imagex100, User Imagex30, User Imagex5

So, what are your thoughts, guys? How do you like the items and achievements? Are you enjoying this new "competetive" style kickstarter, or do you prefer the standard "cooperative" kind, where all the money goes into one big pot? WHO WILL ROCK SUPREME?

Perfect Saint

Totally missed that.

It's just as well since I do not participate in their kickstarters.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Diedrich will win!

Fashionable Vampire

They had Carl, Devin and Moira in the running as well for it.

Sparkly Girl

The idea sounds cute!!!

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
I managed to donate for the Rina, Carl, Moria, and Devin achievements before they took it down again but I'm curious to know if there are going to be more NPCs.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I already donated for Rina (didn't know there was a choice), got two soulbound shirts and an achievement.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I got the four known achievements so far. ninja

Rina
User Image User Image

Moira
User Image User Image

Devin
User Image User Image

Carl
User Image User Image

And just the images for the items.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Myrielle
Totally missed that.

It's just as well since I do not participate in their kickstarters.

Why's that? I think you can donate even just 1 gold to "vote" in this one. Will you do that much?

Hassli
Diedrich will win!

Unfortunately, that is a real possibility.

I have learned not to underestimate the D-Party... evil

Sifen Yamishi
They had Carl, Devin and Moira in the running as well for it.
Aha! How did you find out? Fiddling with the URL, or what?

`Hydro
I already donated for Rina (didn't know there was a choice), got two soulbound shirts and an achievement.

RandomKate

Rina
User Image User Image

Moira
User Image User Image

Devin
User Image User Image

Carl
User Image User Image

Nice! Can any of you post pics of you wearing the shirts?

Fashionable Vampire

The Iron Magus
Aha! How did you find out? Fiddling with the URL, or what?

Found this out by reading a few posts somewhere in one of the threads earlier tonight.

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RandomKate

Rina
User Image User Image

Moira
User Image User Image

Devin
User Image User Image

Carl
User Image User Image

I find it strange Rina is the only one to have a different shirt for paws and humans.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I have a feeling it may involve every NPC, meaning 50B+ for those achievements. xp

Hope I am wrong though.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

The Muse of Life
I find it strange Rina is the only one to have a different shirt for paws and humans.

I found that weird too when I checked. I thought maybe one of the NPC's shirts got mixed up with hers. xD

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Muse of Life
RandomKate

Rina
User Image User Image

Moira
User Image User Image

Devin
User Image User Image

Carl
User Image User Image

That is odd, innit? I suppose nothing's final yet, though. The designs could change before launch.
Flux
I have a feeling it may involve every NPC, meaning 50B+ for those achievements. xp

Hope I am wrong though.

I would love that, tbh. xd

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

What, no Brennivin?

Sounds interesting. I'm not a huge fan of kickstarters in general, but I usually donate enough to at least get the lowest level achievement. Hopefully there's a good story behind this one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff