Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Ghost

I didn't look carefully enough, and ended up putting in 50b, rather than 5mill. Oops. Not mad, it's for a good cause, and I hope the global tiers reach 60t they want.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
The items are alright but, I donated anyways.
I wish Gaia would do more of these, outside of the holidays. Even if it's just to bring
more awareness of different charities.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I want to donate but it's not working.

I keep refreshing and revisiting.

Edit: You know what... the donation total isn't going up so the page must be broken for most people... or everyone.

Edit 2: Now it's going up.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I happily donated the 750 mil but I'd love to donate more. I don't even have a fraction of 100bil so it's pointless for me to go for that. I'd love tiers that are 1-5 bil

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'd fly through the tiers, but the page isn't letting me donate gold
While this is actually a nice kickstart and all I'm not a big fan of the items. They are something I would only use around this time of year, and I don't really like a one pose item like the recolored 03's to covered in stripes.

Dangerous Stalker

I really like the items, especially the mariko eyes (there will never be enough heterochromic eyes for me)

Also, to people unable to donate, I couldn't either, but I disabled Adblock for a second, refreshed the page, and it let me donate because it is a popup.

Omnipresent Lunatic

I don't care much for the items, but I love this idea and threw in 750 mil anyway. A gold sink and a charity event (using only virtual gold) put into one? Gaia should do this more often.

I also like how this is different from the charities where they create a CI and still make profit off of it by only donating a portion (like 10% at best) of the generated CI money. I don't care if the donation is only $1000. They aren't asking the users to help fund it (with real currency).

Gatekeeper

When I first read the kickstarter I went "Okay wait. Are you telling me I can donate some of my fake currency as incentive for Gaia/Gaia Staff to donate real money/stuff to charity?"

This is the first kickstarter I've sunk gold into.
I donate to charity as much as I can irl, but I never have a lot of spare cash lying around to do so. I will happily throw gold into this.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Red and green, red and green, red and green! My top 2 favorite colors, and I'm not even into it for the holiday spirit! emotion_kirakira

I am also pleased to see so much red and green eye-candies on the kick-starter page (the avatars). They are just so beautiful~ crying

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

If you donate once at the higher tiers, do you unlock all the items on the lower tiers?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

MistressMinako
If you donate once at the higher tiers, do you unlock all the items on the lower tiers?

Yes. I donated the 750mil in one go and got all of the tiers. :3

I'm glad Gaia is donating to a charity, even if kickstarters aren't my favorite thing in the world. It's nice to see them reaching out to their community, both virtual and in real life.

Stubborn Gifter

I will admit, this is the first time I have fill up all my personal tiers, and this is because I want a chance to get the Golden Ticket even though I know oh so very well that there's no way I'm going to win due to my cruddy horrible luck.

But none the less, I hope the global tier gets all filled up. Really hope the charity will be successful. Kuddos for Gaia.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Salathielly
MistressMinako

I'm glad Gaia is donating to a charity, even if kickstarters aren't my favorite thing in the world. It's nice to see them reaching out to their community, both virtual and in real life.

Thanks for your reply heart I liked the eyes and glad I could help someone irl by donating to the kickstarter rather then buying them off the MP sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

MistressMinako
Salathielly
MistressMinako

Thanks for your reply heart I liked the eyes and glad I could help someone irl by donating to the kickstarter rather then buying them off the MP sweatdrop

No problem! These kickstarters can be a bit tricky to figure out, especially if they glitch, but if you ever donate gold and don't receive your achievements or items, you can file a ticket to get it taken care of. It's a bit of a hassle, but it is doable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff