• Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
60 Trillion Reached!

I still haven't been able to donate. crying

Darling

Gaia should have had it for $10 000 instead of $1 000
some Gaians drop $1000 on this website in a month

Stubborn Gifter

So glad that the kickstarter made a success. In addition, I'm happy that Gaia did keep their promise of giving food and toys to the charity. Once again Gaia, you did an awesome job.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I still can't donate. I keep refreshing.

If anyone would like to further make a difference...

The lesser thing people will be interested in: Homeless and abused Men are greatly neglected. Everyone thinks of Children. Especially during the Holidays. Along with single mothers. Single Fathers, Widowed Men, and Homeless Men are some of the most neglected people that may need support. It takes a lot for a man to be made a Single Father. It's much less expected for a Man to be Widowed then a Woman.

The more interesting things people will be interested in
: Red Kettle, Toys for Tots, and Secret Santa are having issues making quotas this year. Red Kettle are the people with a Red Kettle hanging there. The places that collect toys are reporting not enough Toys for Boys. Especially younger boys ( I think ages 4-6).

There are constantly issues with quality of toys donated. People like to grab one or a bunch of cheap toys. They feel like " Mission Accomplished" and get on with their lives. If nearly everyone is doing that then that means almost all children are getting almost all cheap trashy toys. Some higher quality toys and more recognizable toys go along way. If you really want to help boys, be cheap, and give something high quality, I suggest looking for Hot Wheels. They aren't as often given out by parents this day but children love these mystery toys the moment they get their hands on them. Legos can also be cheap and fulfilling. People put priority on the fancy sets with instructions that turn into something specific. Most children don't give a damn about following instructions... they just want to play with something. So something without a guide and not modeled after a popular franchise can go much further with children. You also get more pieces for your money.

Back to refreshing and hoping to get the page to load so I can donate to the Kickstarter. Even though the goal has been reached, I want the items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff