• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love how all the Lucky Chest disappear right when I buy myself a key

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
No. I never buy Lucky Keys and instead opt to just buy the Lucky Chest items outright. Nine times out of ten the key goes for more in the MP than the actual item that's inside of the chest.

With that being said, I love the Thundercloud Couture's dress! It's the first Lucky Chest item I've ever really cared for. Anyone who is lucky enough to be granted that item from the chest right now (and be willing to sell it for a decent price) will be getting one hell of a return on their money!

P.S. I read the second page and was really disappointing to see the rude comments. I will never understand why some people get off so hard on putting others down. It takes a few minutes to get everything together and find/wait for the new items to show up in the MP before you can link them. Whatever the original post looked like at first, it looks great now. ^^

Hesitant Mystic

that dress and shoes emotion_dowant

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PK Flash
User Image

OH NO THUNDERCLOUD COUTURE IS CUTE emotion_kirakira
i want itttt, i hope it goes on the MP soon!
over three mil D:

Magnetic Lunatic

Well, it's nice that they put something new in it... But I still don't find them all that interesting. I'm not a huge fan of randomly generated anything though.

If the dress was available without the randomness (like, just 399gc to get it or something?) I'd probably get it. But that chest just gives me pendants. Allllways.

Tiny Pumpkin

Amy Storm
Well, it's nice that they put something new in it... But I still don't find them all that interesting. I'm not a huge fan of randomly generated anything though.

If the dress was available without the randomness (like, just 399gc to get it or something?) I'd probably get it. But that chest just gives me pendants. Allllways.
I would definitely pop out 399gc for that dress. emotion_kirakira
I tried those every now and then, but mostly got those sword things.

Magnetic Lunatic

Munkey Bunkey
Amy Storm

I would definitely pop out 399gc for that dress. emotion_kirakira
I tried those every now and then, but mostly got those sword things.

I'm sure they make way more than that with random though =s

At least swords are visible! Pendants are one pixel that gets buried under my clutter.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I want the Thundercloud Couture.

Malevolent Sage

14,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
What hair is that for the thundercloud? I can't seem to find it anywhere. sweatdrop

Sweet Witch

Maiafay
What hair is that for the thundercloud? I can't seem to find it anywhere. sweatdrop
Girl's Prep Rocker Blonde (Dark) in the Salon, page 2.

Malevolent Sage

14,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
Chixen
Maiafay
Girl's Prep Rocker Blonde (Dark) in the Salon, page 2.

I kinda figured it was part of a salon update I missed. I haven't been around for about three months. Thanks for the info smile

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Thundercloud Couture has a lovely dress and the heels are very nice, and the hair clip goes well with them. I bet that it can go with anything else.

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I think the items are great, it makes me want to get the luck chest keys now for sure.
3nodding
Hopefully gaia wil continue to release more nifty items for the luck chest.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
xSaiph
its nice but there arent much new male items in gaia D:

gaia_nitemareleft I've noticed that as well. I'm female and a tomboy at heart but half of the items on here and redeemable items are strictly female despite having (Any) beside it in the MP. This past Christmas the Carol items were extremely feminine then the Poinsettia dress and cape... I'm also wondering if they are aiming for Halloween to be masculine and Christmas to be feminine O.O With that said, I still think someone needs to write to the creators and point this out. gaia_nitemareright

Tricky Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces