Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

i have mixed feelings about the winners.
:c

i saw so many better entries i was certain would win, but hey. guess i was wrong!
i think the steincoat and nightmare coat are hideous. the overalls look bulky and just.. no.

the pants and that cushion are meh, also.

that dress thing is cute, though! i wouldn't wear it, myself, but i find it to be adorable.

the only items i ended up liking are the claw and the blouse; even though the blouse looks like a ripoff of the pale marionette shirt, and the claw like something we already got in grizzly hoodie.
i thought this was about originality!

i am happy to see another contest coming up, though! i know a lot of gaians were hoping to have a happy and colorful theme to work with, and i'm sure we'll have a lot of nice entries to look forward to.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
They're all great items; really well designed. Congrats on winning, OP. 3nodding

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I love the stitch dress and the pin cushion hats. Adorable.
Not sure how I am going to use them yet, but I will find a way.
SoraKat
User ImageUser Image
Finally got a description for my entry. =D
Damn thing made me re-do it like 4 times.
Anyhow, I figured lots of people would do the normal fruits for this, so I went and did a dragon fruit.
With my luck I wont win though, but I can't wait to see what kind of items we'll get out of this contest.
I'm a sucker for cute stuff, but I want some boyish items as well for my mule account.

Here is my entry~

I wanted to do a hat, but I couldn't think of anything. )=

I'd positively love it if someone did some pants or boots! Frankly, I think we're gonna see a lot of dresses because they're the easiest to think up. >w<
User ImageUser Image

that's pretty awesome and bizarre.

Wild Bookworm

Congratulations OP and all the winners. Really nice items biggrin I've bought several xd
The nightmare coat makes a cool skirt if you put things over the coat. I'm feeling fabulous.

Nerd

fly high - icarus
i have mixed feelings about the winners.
:c

i saw so many better entries i was certain would win, but hey. guess i was wrong!
i think the steincoat and nightmare coat are hideous. the overalls look bulky and just.. no.

the pants and that cushion are meh, also.

that dress thing is cute, though! i wouldn't wear it, myself, but i find it to be adorable.

the only items i ended up liking are the claw and the blouse; even though the blouse looks like a ripoff of the pale marionette shirt, and the claw like something we already got in grizzly hoodie.
i thought this was about originality!

i am happy to see another contest coming up, though! i know a lot of gaians were hoping to have a happy and colorful theme to work with, and i'm sure we'll have a lot of nice entries to look forward to.

I saw a lot of good ideas that I thought would win, but I guess the thing is that the staff tried to select different kinds of clothing. There was a ton of jackets, many of them really great, but it would be boring if the update had only jackets.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm gone for a few days and new items come out. I like the quality. They look awesome.

Dapper Werewolf

I wish the aristocratic shirt came in more colors ,other then that I'm quite happy .

Invisible Member

ubermegAtrOn
SoraKat
User ImageUser Image
Finally got a description for my entry. =D
Damn thing made me re-do it like 4 times.
Anyhow, I figured lots of people would do the normal fruits for this, so I went and did a dragon fruit.
With my luck I wont win though, but I can't wait to see what kind of items we'll get out of this contest.
I'm a sucker for cute stuff, but I want some boyish items as well for my mule account.

Here is my entry~

I wanted to do a hat, but I couldn't think of anything. )=

I'd positively love it if someone did some pants or boots! Frankly, I think we're gonna see a lot of dresses because they're the easiest to think up. >w<
User ImageUser Image

that's pretty awesome and bizarre.
User ImageUser Image
O///O Thank you! Is it really that weird?
User ImageUser Image
I like the new items. Gaia has such creative members.

I'm actually gonna enter this contest :3

Enduring Hero

I really love the new items, especially the pretty dresses and overalls. I'm looking foward to seeing what other interesting offerings these contests bring~ 3nodding

Tiny Wildcat

Loving these shirts~ What a shame they don't come in black and white though.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I-

I really like these items.

A lot
I was going to say congratulations but all the other winners made threads about how they won ( and one girl even said "WOOO I WIN!!! ^_^ PLOXOMG, GO BUY MY ITEMS NAO PLOX!!!

and now I'm just sick of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces