Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

the winky face is way cute. but i dunno for that price....

Genius

13,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lulu the Mainspring Lady
Wonderland-REMIX
Lulu the Mainspring Lady
It's cute, but I'm a broke-a** b***h. I'll have to wait until it deflates if I want one.

And it still looks like one of those items I'll love, yet be incapable of using. rofl I hate that.

I hate when I love an item I can't use! But sometimes I buy it anyway. ninja

Ditto. rofl This is why I have six Marquis Laurents and Little Princelings.

If I love it, I need ALL OF IT. rofl

I know! But my favorite item at the moment is Zodiacal, and I higly doubt I'll be getting any more than one anytime soon. crying

Partying Pants

11,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
Fallen Angel Lucifer
You've perfectly summed up everything I wanted to say about this item/bundle. XD

For a moment I seriously though we were getting those 03 items. Kind of disappointed now. lol
XD Yeah I mean no disrespect to this item at all. It's a good item. My mind just went exactly to what I know I can't have. I was hyped up on the 10th anni party fumes. * .* But boy would that have been nice. XDDD ....And oh the bawwing we would have heard in the forums.

Secksy Panda

o: I know. It is a lot to spend if that one pose is all you want. ...But I like to think of it as an alternative to the 2mil winky face. [Gaia-tan] So that's a nice alternative for those who like this item and were gonna spend 2mil. c:

Barton Nerd

14,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
If matching blue-ish white shoes were apart of the deal, I'd already own this item. But, I don't see myself using the dress anytime soon, so I'll pass. Although the Happy 10th!! pose is too adorable! But still, it's not worth spending $7.49 on one pose that I will probably never equip. "Happy Anniversary" or "Birthday" would have been a better choice of words since users could use it over again. It would still only be appropriate during the Gaia's anniversary or possibly your own birthday, though.

EDIT: After reading the post above me, I'd like to admit that, upon seeing the announcement's example avatars, I too crossed my fingers that we were in fact getting remakes of the minis. No matter how irrational that was, man was it ever a downer to discover we weren't!

Sparkly Fairy

sdrawkcab
Fallen Angel Lucifer
You've perfectly summed up everything I wanted to say about this item/bundle. XD

For a moment I seriously though we were getting those 03 items. Kind of disappointed now. lol
XD Yeah I mean no disrespect to this item at all. It's a good item. My mind just went exactly to what I know I can't have. I was hyped up on the 10th anni party fumes. * .* But boy would that have been nice. XDDD ....And oh the bawwing we would have heard in the forums.

Secksy Panda

o: I know. It is a lot to spend if that one pose is all you want. ...But I like to think of it as an alternative to the 2mil winky face. [Gaia-tan] So that's a nice alternative for those who like this item and were gonna spend 2mil. c:
true true. haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games