Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

I like this bundle, but not enough to drop any money on it~

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Existential Existence
Gaia tan sort of creeps me out lol
after a while not so much. maybe it's just the smile.
Its the eyes and the smile me thinks :O

I likes it!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K4M
Existential Existence

I likes it!

behind that sweet smile is a sinister mind.... ninja

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Existential Existence
K4M
Existential Existence

I likes it!

behind that sweet smile is a sinister mind.... ninja
Another Satan!

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
It's cute, but I'm a broke-a** b***h. I'll have to wait until it deflates if I want one.

And it still looks like one of those items I'll love, yet be incapable of using. rofl I hate that.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
This item fulfills a long-lost desire of mine to hold the DI letters. @ .@ I forgot that I ever wanted to do that.... until this item was released. <.< Now I really really want to hold the letter. ; ~;

Otherwise, I'm not really into the item. It's nice and all, but it doesn't bring out any "feels" as everyone's been saying. Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun's outfits don't look retro at all. XD It's like a very new twist on the old styles... ... It's a nice item, but it's so not nostalgic to me.
But oh that letter.

... I'd rather have the DT that the avatar had on in the preview. Seriously. Like a couple others have said.... I sooo thought I was gonna get a pose that stuck all the 03 MCs together in an all or nothing pose. I mean, I know that would never happen... but I can dream~~

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lulu the Mainspring Lady
It's cute, but I'm a broke-a** b***h. I'll have to wait until it deflates if I want one.

And it still looks like one of those items I'll love, yet be incapable of using. rofl I hate that.

I hate when I love an item I can't use! But sometimes I buy it anyway. ninja

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
It's cute, and I like the MC envelope, along with Gaia-kun's jacket, but I'm not spending $7.49. I'll wait for the price to go down in the marketplace. emotion_c8

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun themselves are such new things that eh, just doesn't do anything for me. I've never really been into them anyway.

Interesting Gaian

I am kicking myself. I am thinking, "WTF DID I DO YESTERDAY THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT I COULD NOT LOG IN FOR 5 SECONDS TO GET MINI WINGS!?!?!" OH RIGHT NOTHING! Then I saw this Announcement, and you see how they say what each is wearing. I thought... I THOUGHT that those would be in this bundle... ....10 years.... 10 YEARS..................................... And only ONE DAY to collect THE MINI WINGS!? *hyperventilates* WHY DID I NOT LOG ON!? Sorry for the rant... v.v emo wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine

Apocalyptic Hellraiser

23,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
sdrawkcab
This item fulfills a long-lost desire of mine to hold the DI letters. @ .@ I forgot that I ever wanted to do that.... until this item was released. <.< Now I really really want to hold the letter. ; ~;

Otherwise, I'm not really into the item. It's nice and all, but it doesn't bring out any "feels" as everyone's been saying. Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun's outfits don't look retro at all. XD It's like a very new twist on the old styles... ... It's a nice item, but it's so not nostalgic to me.
But oh that letter.

... I'd rather have the DT that the avatar had on in the preview. Seriously. Like a couple others have said.... I sooo thought I was gonna get a pose that stuck all the 03 MCs together in an all or nothing pose. I mean, I know that would never happen... but I can dream~~

You've perfectly summed up everything I wanted to say about this item/bundle. XD

For a moment I seriously though we were getting those 03 items. Kind of disappointed now. lol

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
Bought it and sold it. xd

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Wonderland-REMIX
Lulu the Mainspring Lady

I hate when I love an item I can't use! But sometimes I buy it anyway. ninja

Ditto. rofl This is why I have six Marquis Laurents and Little Princelings.

If I love it, I need ALL OF IT. rofl

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
the halo should be a pose :/

Partying Fatcat

asedc
the halo should be a pose :/

Seriously. There is no reason not to have that halo as a pose, it doesn't look like any other halos that we currently have and it would have been AWESOME.

Also I would have loved Gaia-tan's face. Booo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff