Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Tessa Frel
iFaiji
went to her profile and nothing happen .-. i musted done it wrong o.o?

You have to click on the chibi drawing with red horns/antlers to get the item.
ty ^^

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

♫ This item is definitely not my style,
But I have to say, this is a quality freebie!
People would probably pay for an item like this. Wow. ♫

Codebreaking Reveler

I hadn't thought of myself as a true- blue fan of the show, until I received this grant and actually squeed, as I read those words.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Ermagawd this is amazing! Free items look amazing nowadays! Also, shameless plug, but I've got a list of items made by the artists for things like this, definitely check it out if you're interested.

And if anything I would love a tribute for the new Pokemon games, but it would probably have to be clothes knockoffs and it would probably come in a CI...

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I... I love this show. And I'm honestly kind of surprised that it made it to network TV and wasn't regulated to cable. It's pretty extreme stuff.
I wonder how much freedom the developers have with free items? That's pretty neato. smile

Sparkly Conversationalist

asdfghjkl YESSSSS!!!
I love Hannibal and this is the perfect item to commemorate the season finale. Love love love. A million times love.

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

I want about 5 of these, love em.
Thanks!

Wintry Dragon

Multipose. Very nice.
Thanks, Fayren.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'M A FANNIBAL emotion_kirakira

And I have to say, this is a GORGEOUS item. If this were to come out in a RIG, this would probably go for 1m+

Lonely Lunatic

What do you mean.... a new Hannibal item?
This is the first time I hear of this!

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bleeding Apocalypse
I... I love this show. And I'm honestly kind of surprised that it made it to network TV and wasn't regulated to cable. It's pretty extreme stuff.

I like the show too! And it manages to be on primetime network tv because of the time slot, as far as I understand it. 10 pm is beyond the "family friendly" hours, so rules are more lax with what can be shown. That said, the set design is really brilliant and creepy. I'll never see mushrooms the same way again eek

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
siskataya
Bleeding Apocalypse

I like the show too! And it manages to be on primetime network tv because of the time slot, as far as I understand it. 10 pm is beyond the "family friendly" hours, so rules are more lax with what can be shown. That said, the set design is really brilliant and creepy. I'll never see mushrooms the same way again eek

Augh--!! Why'd you remind me?! Now I can't eat my dinner!! gonk crying

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bleeding Apocalypse
siskataya
Bleeding Apocalypse

Augh--!! Why'd you remind me?! Now I can't eat my dinner!! gonk crying

I'm sorry! crying Just dodge the mushrooms, and you can still eat it! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas