Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
It's not really a fighting game, the AI fights/blocks/moves around for you.
You're just in control of counters, swapping characters, and activating hyper-mode.

Tenacious Hellhound

Ridley Starsmore
THIS....is boring as hell.

Plus, the voice actor in the beginning...dear GAWD, who let that guy read? gonk

Someone transcribe that part...I can do a better job of it....

Seconded.
Alo, I will wait for the game to be transfered/copy pasted to gaia before playing it

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh it's ~Gaia Official~ now? I played back when it came out, but it wasn't fun and most things seemed to need real money so I didn't bother. I may go back and play just to get the item, but it's really not worth the time.

Sparkling Supporter

Gaia, leave my facebook out of this. Just give me games to play here, k?
Looks like fun, but I don't want to go on facebook to play this.
Also, has gaia adopted diedrich as some new sort of mascot for everything they do? Why him? Everybody hates him!

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Didn't know it came out yet.~ I'm trying it now, but oh my god is that voice actor completely appalling. It seems a bit cheesy so far (I hate the "oh no I have amnesia" thing in really any plot), but I actually sort of enjoy the gameplay. It's fun, but I have no clue if I'm supposed to be clicking things or pressing buttons or what...

Magic Hobo

Well, corresponding Gaia swag to another of their FB games? Time to get up to level 10 and see if I give a ******** about going any further, hey. Summer Springs surprised me, I'm still playing on through level 27. But Gaia has some pretty good quality FB games, y'know? I *thought* they were hot messes at first, but then I actually tried a Zynga FB game, and holy GOD. Simply no comparison.

Lonely Lunatic

I can't open the game, it says *ERROR*, anyone know how to fix this?
and is there any other games that connect with gaia trough fb besides this game and Summer Spring? sweatdrop

Shameless Enabler

It makes me sad that something fun like this which could be an excellent time waster is reduced to a whorishing facebook game that only lets you play when it wants, unless you feed it money.

Fun game. ******** fun game even.
******** ruined by the fact it's designed with nickle and dimming the user.

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I've been playing this for awhile and I'm about level 8 so I can easily say that this game is hard. They did away with most of the hackers before introducing it here.

Basically it comes down to an equips game and the Gaia sword is way stronger than most.

Since you battle other people at random, you would literally encounter somebody who hacked all their attack and def to the max and you had no chance of winning. Sometimes though you'd just encounter somebody who bought all cash items and well... same end result.

Since so few people play and you HAVE to have fb friends as partners [or PAY GOLD for assists, which keeps you poor. Most of the time you're actually losing gold battling]. ... it becomes a downward spiral and there's not much chance to earn gold to buy a weapon.

The battle system is unique and really a counter attack can win pretty much anything. combo breakers and guard crushes thrown in without reason make it a hard way to gauge who wins fairly and the gist of the battles are extremely one sided.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I don't have an F - so I never play that stuff.

I play games that are offered on gaia itself.

Sweetest Chocolatier

I'm actually really enjoy it! The only negative so far is the energy system, but most facebook games seem to have that so it's passable. It's more fun than I thought it would be. The animation and art style is really attractive and the battle system seems unique.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
spookyViolet
I'm actually really enjoy it! The only negative so far is the energy system, but most facebook games seem to have that so it's passable. It's more fun than I thought it would be. The animation and art style is really attractive and the battle system seems unique.
Well I'm glad you're enjoying it. I kinda wanna start playing the two Gaia Facebook games but I don't go on Facebook enough to dedicate to it. sweatdrop

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
I think they should make more iPhone games. That MOGA game was ******** annoying as hell, but I was addicted to it.
Pheregames

Since so few people play and you HAVE to have fb friends as partners [or PAY GOLD for assists, which keeps you poor. Most of the time you're actually losing gold battling]. ... it becomes a downward spiral and there's not much chance to earn gold to buy a weapon.

Add to that all the bugs littered over the game and it only gets worse. I have friends that I could pick for partners - only that the button for doing that is grey so I have to pay for assistants. I'm also stuck on the level zero bug/frozen finale screen bug, which means I don't get any rewards for winning other than a stat point, even when I defeat all three random enemies.

I tried to start over on another account, partly for trouble shooting as I reported the bug and partly because I figured it was a fluke of bad luck.

In this second try I couldn't even get past the stats screen in the tutorial - not after several refreshes, logging out and back in - and not even now two days later. It's so bad that it's actually funny.

Friendly Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I gave it'a shot and got bored. 'Don't like fightin' games on keyboards much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff