Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Lunatic

♈═━┈┈━═♈
Exactly.
Never have, never will.

♈═━┈┈━═♈

allegoriest
Of course, it's on facebook. Gaia, why do you think I want to play games on facebook? D:

Sparkly Shapeshifter

It's actually kinda fun, which I find surprising.

The game takes care of the fighting for you, but you get to select to tag, counter, or use a super move, which is called a Soul Crash.

... There's something about whacking people with Diedrich that's so strangely... satisfying... The outfit customization feels a bit lacking, though, especially so much of it requires cash.

Edit: Maybe I'm just a bit spoiled thanks to Gaia.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Thing from the Clouds
I agree with you. I wish Gaia would put more effort into zOMG! than these Facebook games. I'm still hoping for the day Facebook becomes as obsolete as Myspace and something else takes its place.

And then Google+ will rise up. :3

Anyways, I might play it. For the item.

Aged Informer

Belethiel
I really, really hope the owner doesn't sell it to Facebook... I'm really scared of that happening.

I really hope they don't either. Gaia seems to be fiscally stable on its own. Which is amazing considering where it started almost 10 years ago. I'd almost think Gaia has better revenue streams then Facebook did prior to its IPO.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kiyoura
I agree with you. I wish Gaia would put more effort into zOMG! than these Facebook games. I'm still hoping for the day Facebook becomes as obsolete as Myspace and something else takes its place.

And then Google+ will rise up. :3

Anyways, I might play it. For the item.
I'll take Google+ over Facebook. I'm so sick of Facebook being this big powerful website and I just want to watch it fall. twisted

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I'll take Google+ over Facebook. I'm so sick of Facebook being this big powerful website and I just want to watch it fall. twisted

I still use FB. owo It's kinda nice to have the ability to be the creepy stalker of all of my friends.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kiyoura

I still use FB. owo It's kinda nice to have the ability to be the creepy stalker of all of my friends.
I also have a Facebook, I'm just sick of it being the biggest thing ever. I'm ready for change. New amazing social network plz.
This is the Hell I'm in

Apparently it's an unresolved problem that's been going on for several days for some users.

This will not be a game I'm playing again.

One user managed to solve the problem by wasting cash on soul... cubes? Yeah, this game is messed up. There's more bugs in this than zOMG ever had for crying out loud!
i was just playing it for a few and found it an okay game. but i hate the fact that it's Facebook linked only so there is no point in playing any longer then I did cuz none of my friends will play it so it's just another waste

Impassioned Lionheart

Your Blushing Paladin
Gonna leave this here
The only game where I can play mindlessly is Pokemon!
Maybe Professor Layton too, if I have a guide.
And parental help T nT
We've all been there

@ u@ Is it because you got to level 10 or what?
Belethiel
Dammit, I thought this was the high fantasy thing they were making. emotion_donotwant

Me, too! So close and yet so far away.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brasten
Belethiel
I really, really hope the owner doesn't sell it to Facebook... I'm really scared of that happening.

I really hope they don't either. Gaia seems to be fiscally stable on its own. Which is amazing considering where it started almost 10 years ago. I'd almost think Gaia has better revenue streams then Facebook did prior to its IPO.

I agree, they're fine on their own.

Mumupie just loves Facebook. *shrug* I hope someone comes along and replaces him eventually. I don't like what he's doing.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Does Gaia really think we like Diedrich that much?cause from what I have seen we don't nether do I ninja

Professional Novice

User Image
I played Summer Springs to get the free Gaia item, but I don't really want to get involved in another facebook game. If it were playable through Gaia, I'd try it, but I have no desire to log onto facebook every day.

A Friend

It's a damn fine game. But it's so cash heavy that I'm not even going to bother with it.

I have a tuition to pay, so no needless expenses for me. :y

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces