Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes most of us have seen it and it usually disapeared but now it is up and I took a survey but it is glitchy because I didn't get my 500g. What do you think of this new feature?

Oh yeah it is on the front page.
It'll only give you the gold if you tell them what they want to hear.
Teh Tigah
It'll only give you the gold if you tell them what they want to hear.
domokun Figures.
I can't even do it, because I use firefox and I can;t get the latest internet explorer because of a virus I have. 0.x
Yea it dose....

Survey has been cancled...

Blessed Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I keep hearing about this survey, but everytime I go to the front page, its the same old thing, where on the front page? (yes I use IE so thats not the problem)
Absolute Shadows
Yea it dose....

Survey has been cancled...
Damn

Yeah I use mozila and firefox but I have internet explorer in my comp.
It's the same as it was last time it popped up. You have to keep the survey people happy, then you don't get your survey cancelled. I'll also bet that it'll disappear in less then an hour.
Bottom Right

I got further today then most.

Maybe someone should make a guide...
>.>
<.<
ninja
CykosArchangel
I keep hearing about this survey, but everytime I go to the front page, its the same old thing, where on the front page? (yes I use IE so thats not the problem)

lower right corner

Edit - next time I am going through the Source and the HTML and I am getting my 500g!
Absolute Shadows
CykosArchangel

lower right corner

Edit - next time I am going through the Source and the HTML and I am getting my 500g!

XD

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
bah!
took this survey and I filled out 7 of the questions then Boom!
"Sorry! You're not what we're looking for. Loser! Try again tomorrow and Maaayyybe we'll let you play a little more! Heck, maybe we'll actually give you your gold then... doubt it though."

*gnaws on the survey*
I tried to do the poll on IE but like, an error happened. Guh.
The OTX stuff is always a gyp. Unless you're the exact right kind of person, they won't let you take the survey.

I signed up a couple months ago, cause if you get the right site, they pay you over paypal for the surveys, right? And I figured, Gaia...

Anyway.

You'll average maybe one survey every couple of months. Soon, you'll start getting the 'sorry, we don't need anyone else from your age and gender's answers.' messages. It totally blows.
Can anyone tell me what they want to hear because I keep on getting the error messages....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff