< 1 2 3 >

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I want Gaia-kunnnnnn. cry

Tiny Pumpkin

That Tote is adorable!! thanks for the update!
I will be stalking waiting for the price to drop. ninja

Buggy Mage

I didnt know there was a convention already. surprised I must attend, for the irl stats.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I really like that tote. Maybe I'll actually stop by their panel this year to get one... >.>

Retro Punk

I thought Gaia Kun was like an alternate Universe version of Gaia-tan???

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Well, sadly, I've heard of weirder ships than opposite gendered counterparts. So this really doesn't phase me.
I'm actually glad to see another resin item. I always enjoy Gaia's figurine items, even they're not of characters I am fond of. It would be nice if they made more of them.I just hope next year, that they do a Gaia-sama one. That would make me very happy indeed.
As for the other two... Eeeh. They're of no use to me. Also, the fact the tote has hand poses baffles me, as 4 out of the 6 arm poses are just wearing it on your shoulder. I'm sure they had their reasons, but its just odd.

User Image

Tricky Cat

The tote's the only good item.
The tote should have totes gotten an default "on your arm left and right" pose, THEN the hand poses.

Teehee

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
>=(
ihu.
I want conventions here.
GAIA COME TO NEW ZEALAND

Magical Cat

~ yum_tea ~
Coffee Cat says:

Woo biggrin Hope I get some of these at SakuraCon!
User Image
I'll have to wait until Fanime, but the items look good C:

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
the items are ok, i'll get them at a convention this year but i think last year's bag was better

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Viviette Valentine
We can't make them kiss classified_fu

Seriously though that would've been pretty cute XD I think I like those resin dolls more than the SD+ ones gonk I just have a weakness for really tiny dolls XD if they release one of a character I care about (Gaia-tan/kun never really interested me...) I'd have to quest for it <3

equip tan + kun = unlock secret kissing pose! emotion_kirakira well sort of...just gotta get the idea of them being siblings outta my head...
cool
Me too. sdplus dolls are nice and all but that extra pose they get makes them too expensive. they should make NPC resin dolls and sell them for like 10-50GC in the cash shop or something. plus in proportion to the avatar, resin dolls are pretty realistic as dolls. tiny is cute too...so cute.

Under The Darkness
User Image

Well, sadly, I've heard of weirder ships than opposite gendered counterparts. So this really doesn't phase me.
I'm actually glad to see another resin item. I always enjoy Gaia's figurine items, even they're not of characters I am fond of. It would be nice if they made more of them.I just hope next year, that they do a Gaia-sama one. That would make me very happy indeed.
As for the other two... Eeeh. They're of no use to me. Also, the fact the tote has hand poses baffles me, as 4 out of the 6 arm poses are just wearing it on your shoulder. I'm sure they had their reasons, but its just odd.

User Image

haha! that's hilarious. there was another (i think) mistake in that the con badge doesn't have Gaia Kun's face on it, even though the description says it shows his visage and the item's MP tags have "kun" in it.

Gaia sama would be cool biggrin i like how the resin-ness appeals to resin model collectors.i wonder if people have tried to make resin models of gaia's NPCs.

GuinAoiichi
I thought Gaia Kun was like an alternate Universe version of Gaia-tan???

seems like a lot of other people thought so too? maybe they're still alternate universe versions...? but they can be paired with each other...uh.. eek idk

Sweet Angel Mary
the items are ok, i'll get them at a convention this year but i think last year's bag was better

I think the concept for this year's con items are supposed to be around Gaia Kun's character design...which is why they used bolder colors. does the 2013 bag feel manlier? dun dun dunn

Sparkling Transmutator

Hopefully I will be able to attend all of the Gaia panels at A-Kon this summer.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun are based on the noob avatars' bases of yore, so that's why they look similar. Like these.
User Image User Image
Not because they're related.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tenko72
Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun are based on the noob avatars' bases of yore, so that's why they look similar. Like these.
User Image User Image
Not because they're related.

omg
my mind
is
blown. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers