GOLD! 0.47899159663866 47.9% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hear ye hear ye wi' 'ave some bright 'n shiony new items from ye shores of yonder anime gatherings! I woz innocently strollin' 'round a local town lookin' fer merchandise from year 2013 and wot did aye spy wif me little eye?

User Image User Image User Image

Aye'm quite excited 'bout this 'ere little Kun Resin Model, for ye see I collect ye little resin bastards to line up on th' deck of captain's ship 'fore I shoot 'em for practice wif me trusty pistol!
BANG!

The items seem like your typical run-of-the-mill convention items. I was pretty pleased to see Gaia Tan made into a resin model (do it MORE!!!). What sort of convention items are your favorite? If i remember there were other past convention items that included things like a Dark Wing pin, and those manga magazines. You can click here for an MP search of some other past gaia convention items, although they're not all there.

What do you think about these items? Are there any more? Are YOU going to a convention this upcoming year? Dun dun dun...
Also if you've gone to a Gaia convention meetup before what was your favorite thing about it?

OH OH also i was thinking...based on Gaia Kun's resin model item description...Gaia Tan and Gaia Kun are sort of paired together, romantically, by Gaia...I think....buttttt they sort of look related, like siblings....i'm not saying they are siblings, just that they look like siblings.....tbh i actually thought they were siblings though...until now...what do you think about this...? lol....lloll...ll.ol........

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I only go to San Diego Comic-Con, and the panel for Gaia is always(?) on Saturdays. Usually I'm only able to get Sunday tickets...but this year...this year I have tickets for Saturday AND Sunday, so hopefully I'll be able to actually see what a Gaia panel looks like.
          I don't use the convention items but I think they're appropriate choices for convention swag.
          I didn't realize that Gaia-kun and Gaia-Tan were romantically linked, though...I always just assumed they were the opposite gender representation of each other..huh.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Denham
          I only go to San Diego Comic-Con, and the panel for Gaia is always(?) on Saturdays. Usually I'm only able to get Sunday tickets...but this year...this year I have tickets for Saturday AND Sunday, so hopefully I'll be able to actually see what a Gaia panel looks like.
          I don't use the convention items but I think they're appropriate choices for convention swag.
          I didn't realize that Gaia-kun and Gaia-Tan were romantically linked, though...I always just assumed they were the opposite gender representation of each other..huh.

So no WONDER I couldn't spot them on Sunday from 2006 Comic Con.

I was looking for them all over the place just so I can have a Kiki Plushie. emo

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham

yeah how about that scheduling. i've only ever been to 1 convention because they had several japanese bands playing live shows, and gaia happened to be there too since the con was anime-related. get a pic with gaia staff/dj helsing if you can, those are the best takeaways.

it does seem that way. i sort of wish we knew more about them xd I assumed all the Gaia ___'s (sama, kun, tan, ??) were from like, a specific family or something, because they all look similar to each other. guess not.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Oh, cool. A Gaia-kun model.

Hey...you know what they say...sometimes when people have been together for awhile, they start to look alike... xd

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Razumi Yazura
Oh, cool. A Gaia-kun model.

Hey...you know what they say...sometimes when people have been together for awhile, they start to look alike... xd

.......that's...creepy.....

woah

then again some people are drawn to people who are similar to them...

Slumbering Tengu

Daw the resin models are kinda cute
it's too bad I can't go to cons due to money reasons that Gaia seems to hit
Gaia-kun is nice but I prefer Gaia-sama myself
I hope she's next year's model

Maybe I'll be able to hit up a con next year xD

Shirtless Cat

Oh man, the tote is super cute and I'm glad that we have more Gaia-kun items! :'D

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Existential Existence
.......that's...creepy.....

woah

then again some people are drawn to people who are similar to them...
I should have expected a Tumblr for stuff like this. xd

Wish I could go to a con that Gaia attends. Perhaps someday...

Interstellar Explorer

It would be lovely to go to a con where Gaia appears, but they don't go to Europe, except for London occasionally, but can't really travel to London just anytime. If I get enough resources in years maybe... 3nodding But we do have ocnventions in Hungary too. Just no Gaia there.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tobi-chann

Oh man, the tote is super cute and I'm glad that we have more Gaia-kun items! :'D

You know what...i read the item description for the 2013 con badge and it says, "Update design features Gaia-kun's handsome visage."

But Gaia Kun's face/visage isn't on the badge...wonder what's going on with that...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Obi Aoi
It would be lovely to go to a con where Gaia appears, but they don't go to Europe, except for London occasionally, but can't really travel to London just anytime. If I get enough resources in years maybe... 3nodding But we do have ocnventions in Hungary too. Just no Gaia there.

plane tickets from US to Europe are what...~$1000 one way? so expensive crying they should hold a virtual convention! or like, just set up a room with a computer screen with a gaia staff on Skype. they can ship prizes/convention slips/cards to a con organizer. technology!

Interstellar Explorer

Existential Existence
Obi Aoi

plane tickets from US to Europe are what...~$1000 one way? so expensive crying they should hold a virtual convention! or like, just set up a room with a computer screen with a gaia staff on Skype. they can ship prizes/convention slips/cards to a con organizer. technology!

Wouldn't be a bad idea smile Or a live webcam thing like they did for their Gaia poffice Halloween parties and baseball matches. biggrin
I've been to the American continent before, wasn't the cheapest (flew to Toronto back in 2007). It was fun smile
Now I'm also reminded of when I was at a virtual job exhibition lol.

Demonic Lover

We can't make them kiss classified_fu

Seriously though that would've been pretty cute XD I think I like those resin dolls more than the SD+ ones gonk I just have a weakness for really tiny dolls XD if they release one of a character I care about (Gaia-tan/kun never really interested me...) I'd have to quest for it <3

Reindeer

OH MY GOD GAIA-KUN ; A: <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas