Welcome to Gaia! ::

wouldnt you like to know it?

wouldnt you?
Technically posting this, if they want to hold it against you, They can. you are spreading information that they may not was spread.

I suggest taking that down so you don't get Banned as you seem worried about.

Beloved Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
That is pretty funny stare
*smacks* Child >:I Didn't you understand our warnings?!
This is now Plauged to slowly spread through gaia >_<

If I get banned for this >_<

*begins to transfer some stuff to mule*
I'm reporting all these test server threads... This is not good for Gaia. Please don't make more.
What the hell are you doing!

Don't listen people he knows something about the servers but chances are he could be banned for hacking into the graphics test server. 3nodding
TriskDaemon
I'm reporting all these test server threads... This is not good for Gaia. Please don't make more.

you mean there was more than 2 -o-;;;
i did not hack into it + i took it off
I just heard from a mod that you won't get banned for it, but you do certainly need to stop poking around with the test servers.
Absolute Shadows
TriskDaemon

There is another one where someone knows that it was the clock tower the sniper was shooting from. The only reason he knows is cause he hacked into the gaia test server acidently 3nodding .

I just don't want people to be banned by these stupid people leaking out this information sweatdrop
TriskDaemon

May have been an idea to of not said the url stare
Metsysman
Absolute Shadows
TriskDaemon

There is another one where someone knows that it was the clock tower the sniper was shooting from. The only reason he knows is cause he hacked into the gaia test server acidently 3nodding .

I just don't want people to be banned by these stupid people leaking out this information sweatdrop

Yea, alaskaboy1 found it right =P

Atleast I know I won't get banned, I stopped poking around once I noticed the point that you need a password =P
I suggest not doing this. And it is not new, very old, nothing shows up anyway even if you do try to pass it and all. Do not do it.
Dark Warrior Paine
I just heard from a mod that you won't get banned for it, but you do certainly need to stop poking around with the test servers.

I am sure you will if you keep doing it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces