Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThePrizeFighterInferno
Ok, to all you people saying weapons: It won't happen yet. Not untill they start working on the battle system.

I'm really pulling for Underwear on head / Lampshade of head.
eek They better. >< Or they might do one of the old donation item rip-off things again.
Ma-Ajmala
Those little mini dudes that represent your consis. the little devil dude, and a little angel dude on your shoulder. That would be cool.
I so want that! eek heart
akumu oni
ThePrizeFighterInferno
Ok, to all you people saying weapons: It won't happen yet. Not untill they start working on the battle system.

eek They better. >< Or they might do one of the old donation item rip-off things again.
i liked the btk and omfg, and the gauntlets! mad
Yakari Taito
Ma-Ajmala
Those little mini dudes that represent your consis. the little devil dude, and a little angel dude on your shoulder. That would be cool.
I had that idea too! x3

*Concious >_>;; Sorry, I'm a spelling whore right now. Dunno why. Must be the newbie and noob carnage we're getting right now >_o

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Yakari Taito
Ma-Ajmala
I'm surprised no one ever though of that idea.
Red Xes
akumu oni
ThePrizeFighterInferno

I liked them too. I'm just saying they may do that sort of thing again.
I hope this months donation item is good. heart

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Foxy Grampa
Yakari Taito
Ma-Ajmala
I had that idea too! x3

*Concious >_>;; Sorry, I'm a spelling whore right now. Dunno why. Must be the newbie and noob carnage we're getting right now >_o
no problem thanks for spelling it for me the right way
Ma-Ajmala
Yakari Taito
Ma-Ajmala
I'm surprised no one ever though of that idea.
I have... >_o I think I even suggsted it in the item suggestion thread, but I could have forgotten to confused
ThePrizeFighterInferno

Lampshades all the way^_^
that would be awsome.
i want normal guitars.
akumu oni
Red Xes
akumu oni
ThePrizeFighterInferno

I liked them too. I'm just saying they may do that sort of thing again.
i doubt it because, honestly, they were a flop.
Also Those long bead necklaces the you find on mardigraw.
blueamiee
i want normal guitars.
doubt it. they already did it.
Red Xes
blueamiee
i want normal guitars.
doubt it. they already did it.

I know but it should be a shop item. that we all can buy. like blue and red and yellow^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff