Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Growliere
So with that announcement, the Woodland Fawn and Red Panda scarves/slippers are not from DC and are instead bonuses for different methods of purchasing Gaia Cash.

Honestly I don't expect any new DC items until the new DC interface is implemented.
I hope there'll be a decent amount of new items.

I wonder when it will be implemented...

Fluffy Creature

Consulting Time Lord
Growliere
So with that announcement, the Woodland Fawn and Red Panda scarves/slippers are not from DC and are instead bonuses for different methods of purchasing Gaia Cash.

Honestly I don't expect any new DC items until the new DC interface is implemented.
I hope there'll be a decent amount of new items.

I wonder when it will be implemented...

Narumi posted this last week, and in that said "early next week" so probably soon.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Why are so many people in this thread wanting underwear from NPCs? Go stuff your faces in a panty drawer, you sad little individuals.

I'd fancy more black and violet items, myself.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I don't care what the new items are as long as the odds of getting them are better. I will not be happy just ending up with 5 gold or items worth less 6 times in a row if I have to have adds shoved down my throat for it.

Shade

Give me horns. Give me masks. Give me a good, sleek elk mask that's ivory in color and with antlers that have a haunting appearance.

Give me items that give me better shoes and possibly leg mods.

Now let's not make them as ridiculously rare as say "Nice Suit For Work" so I don't have to look at them and sigh in depression.

Manly Regular

hnnngg . . .. undies

Distinct Explorer

I think having more NPC underwear lessens the potential for better items that we can wear and actually see on our avi's, because pants and skirts wouldn't cover them. Any other clothing and items besides underwear, please.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
As long as I still get the usual trash, bugs, ink, and flowers I'm happy with anything.

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
i wish gaia had more ads so gaia cash is free

Dangerous Knight

Well I got Amigo Guappa Pants today. You guys got your wish maybe. No more Amigo Lucky Pants?
Hahahahahahaha.

Also I got a Gwee aquarium sticker I don't think I've gotten from DC before, but it was also a pre-existing item.

Tipsy Genius

i just want new items, items not costing 5 gold. Items costing about 100 gold would be nice though.
And of course, I wouldn't want our trash, bugs and inks to get lost.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't want /underwear/. We've got enough of that s**t. hurrhurr. I'd like to see more accessories.

Sparkly Fairy

Krissim Klaw
Yay more new items I will never win. I have never gotten anything but the cheapest items from DC. I doubt that will change.
this.

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm tired of getting cheap items like the 4th Amigo Lucki Pants and the Ocean Summer Tops, although I don't mind getting the flowers, trash, bugs, and inks. If the inks, bugs, flowers, and trash are kept in the Daily Chance, I'll be happy.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

d'aww the DC cart got updated too emotion_kirakira

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items