I like the Fay Cervidae, but that's it. The rest is "Meh."

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
That green/blue hair reminds me of Tangela the Pokemon ^^
& the antlers on Fay <3
Haha, this is a beautiful bundle!
Unfortunately, I don't have enough Gaia Cash & I'm questing.
But, I give it a 2/5!

Btw, GAIA, whyyyy do you have to make me want to buy the bundle with the extra item you always add in?!
The Rosa Decor bangs are so cuteeee. 3nodding
User Image
This is how...

∞ {I really like the different colours and styles. I don't really crave anything from the bundle (other than the Enchanted Meadows background on a whim) but despite that it's really nice to see a movement away from the usual items.} ∞

... I disappear

Revered Connoisseur

I don't know why but, I must get the Fay Cervidae, Rosa Decora and the Enchanted Meadows. (Finally something that matches my Overgrown Ruins.)

Player

Amazing bundle. So worth to get it. Gaia loves it users. Especially the ones already questing other items. Wheee. More items to be added on the questies. <3

Tipsy Lunatic

dammit, I was trying to SAVE my gold. >.< *bought Rosa Decora*

Demonic Citizen

User Image

The nymph's bodice is absolutely gorgeous.
Its just a shame the teal bit sticks out if you wear it with a skirt.
Rosa decora is a big why. I mean... Combining my favourite flower with my least favourite colour? gonk Gaia do you seriously think doing this to me is fun?
I like the background item but not enough to buy it, and the fay item is bland as ********.

User Image

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
not really my cup of tea I suppose xp

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I really like the BG one....
not sure about the rest... they're in fact very beautiful, but I don't think I could do anything w/them in my invo sweatdrop
Fay Cervidae looks great, I think. It's got nice soft tones and great body modifications.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I like the Enchanted Meadows' backgrounds. emotion_kirakira And I love how the Rose Decora's belt looks like it could match the Virgo stage of Zodiacal and Sainte Ciel: Agape. Those two seem to be the ones I'm really interested in within this bundle.

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
This bundle
I can't
I was initially struck by the teal/red combo, but then my eyes wandered to the cervidae and, just wow. I'm so in love with the deer legs and antlers. They're so dainty and beautiful. I can't see myself using many of the nymphs poses (even though they are lovely), but I'm pretty sure I need two bundles because the rest is just so perfect and wearable.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I was really impressed when I saw all of the items in the bundle. The color palette is so unique!
Nymph Adora made me wish I had a turquoise & red avi so I could use it. I may have to buy it someday.
The Oversized Bow pose is beautiful. I wish it didn't have that tint of black, but that's part of what makes it so lovely. User Image

Anxious Goat

I loved the Fae Cervidae. <3

The others are pretty too, but not my thing.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
Deer items?! Black and cream stuff AND silver and black leg mods. Sweet bippy, I need these.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff