Invisible Player

Not much teal on Gaia huh......:/

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
FINALLY SOME NEW COLOR COMBINATION.

I was drowning in all that cream. I like that teal hair. A lot....might have to nab one.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Existential Existence

You say it only when you mean it, i mean it always and forever... Wait, what are we talking about loving who or what? wink cat_twisted emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira <-all says it all yes yes yes yum_pie
But really, love is how much I LIKE it LOVE IT! hehe.... like the fairy items and such they are made for me whee!

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
This background is PERFECT for a Princess Lili scene when she screamed for Jack in stormy weather. Love the item. 8D

Shirtless Explorer

I really like the blonde hair in the Fay Cervidae, but I would like it even more if I could cut those two long hair strands in the front. Does anyone know if those Agape Scissors would cut those off?

The background is cool and dark! I really like how you have three different styles of bg in one item! biggrin

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Travonverdel
I really like the blonde hair in the Fay Cervidae, but I would like it even more if I could cut those two long hair strands in the front. Does anyone know if those Agape Scissors would cut those off?

The background is cool and dark! I really like how you have three different styles of bg in one item! biggrin
Sadly the scissors do not cut them. I was hoping they would as well.

Magic Hobo

Existential Existence
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Okay okay my for reals opinion on the items, I had to go make tartar sauce

Nymph Adora... you make me want to open my letter containing the elemental wigs. Such a pretty shade of green, and it actually works well with that red. I use red + green as a combo a bit so I'm basically already sold on this item. ...I'm not really sure what the bolero thinks it's doing though.

Fay Cervidae, don't care about the clothes, but DEER LEGS and ANTLERS hello. I do wish the antlers were angled differently, I prefer the way antlers look in the blessings items as opposed to the druid MC and that snow deer RIG item- angled with the avatar rather than straight-on to the viewer. But I love antlers anyway and we need more of them. ...I could probably use the cape too.

Enchanted Meadows, you are sexy, sexy backgrounds.

Rosa Decora, black and cream and roses, hello things I don't care about but I bet will sell for a shitload if I get the bundle

lol. i bet you could grow to love decora though. the tattoo...well wait, okay yeah it's a pretty girly item.

for some reason i always thought you liked deeper green or neon green items. there must be something magical in the air....or maybe my guess was wrong ;D

If they'd only made that bang mod black instead of cream... *sigh*

I do prefer neon and dark greens but I have used that more tealy green for avatars before. I just don't go out of my way to collect it unless I really like the item so I don't have that much of it. And I like making red/green avatars that aren't Christmasy, so.

Shirtless Explorer

I3oat
Travonverdel

Sadly the scissors do not cut them. I was hoping they would as well.

Darn! emotion_donotwant Thanks for letting me know!

Sparkly Fairy

13,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I like the teal hair, but those eyebrows...yuck. It reminds me of people who WAY overpluck/wax their brows and only have little stumps left in front, and they fill the rest in with pencil. Problem? Gaia doesn't give me a damn pencil to fill them in. As for the rest...I love that we have tattoos. Chestpiece? Hells yes. But I'm still happy with my current body mod.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Oh my god they made this for Slicky and i. heart
emotion_kirakira
I knew I was saving my GC for something. I want everything.

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The world is not beautiful

Only mildly interested in one of the items. Which is fine by me since I'm a little low on gold and cash at the moment.

Therefore it is.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I... I'm actually impressed. The Nymph is absolutely gorgeous. Not my style, admittedly, but it's still stunning. AND THE COLOR SCHEME. It puts the bland cream items in this bundle to shame. The legs are actually pretty nice too. But I think I like them mostly because they're sort of a slightly less awkward version of Dark Ice. Which is one of my favorite items OF ALL TIME.

Not to mention, the twilight forest pose of Enchanted Meadows is adorable. I usually don't have any use for backgrounds, but that one is so 'dorable that it makes me want to build an avatar around it.

Sparkly Fairy

13,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Obsequious Minion
I... I'm actually impressed. The Nymph is absolutely gorgeous. Not my style, admittedly, but it's still stunning. AND THE COLOR SCHEME. It puts the bland cream items in this bundle to shame. The legs are actually pretty nice too. But I think I like them mostly because they're sort of a slightly less awkward version of Dark Ice. Which is one of my favorite items OF ALL TIME.

Not to mention, the twilight forest pose of Enchanted Meadows is adorable. I usually don't have any use for backgrounds, but that one is so 'dorable that it makes me want to build an avatar around it.

Do itttttt! I love your avatars like mad, make it so. And I agree about the leg mod comment, black ice is so pretty emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff