Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what would you like to see for paws?

recolors of previous paw items 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
older gaia fashions made for paws (KEIKO'S CAKE PLS AND THANK) 0.4963503649635 49.6% [ 68 ]
new original items made only for paws 0.46715328467153 46.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Aged Lunatic

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I did my part in buying said animal items and rigs and even the past bundles but I guess animals didn't meet sales goals sweatdrop

Tiny Darling

Riot Jinx
Demographic.

Gaia isn't going to s**t out 3-5 animal items a day until animal items are just as profitable.

And yeah.

The wording on the announcement made me believe there were multiple non-recolor animal items

It's a catch-22.
The mains reasons why a lot of people who are be interested in animal items don't purchase or use them is: there are too few of them, nearly all of them are cash, and animal items typically cost more and are released less frequently than human items. If these issues were addressed, animal items could be profitable, but they aren't addressed because animal items aren't currently as profitable.

Also, not expecting 3-5 animal items a day, but 3 a week or at least more than one item in an announcement where more than one item is specified would be nice.

Salty Phantom

i am so glad i didnt read the s in "items" when that announcement came out
i would have been crushed D:

i honestly thought we would get like, 2-3 new items
not just one

not saying im ungrateful for the item we did get, i was just hoping that since the tier said 'items' (at least im almost 100% positive it did) that GoFusion would have had more than just one...

is it really that hard to get an update once a week?
seriously?

the last new CI that we got... i think was that capsule creature one (which was i wanna say in June?)

after that it was bundlemas (just rereleases, not even all of the animal items were re-released)

and the lovely chinchilla item (which was a user item, so you cant credit Gaia for it, since a user had it made)

and the monthly RIGs, what happened to the 1-2 animal items? HUH?
what the hell? How strenuous is making 1-2 Animal items for an item RIG? D:

coooome oooon. I feel like we're begging for the bare minimum here and we still cant get squat

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Seabook Arno
I did my part in buying said animal items and rigs and even the past bundles but I guess animals didn't meet sales goals sweatdrop

if that's the case then gaia should drop the bases
it's almost insulting at this point.
so many would would love to switch to the animal bases but there's hardly any items!
and the ones in the market are SO limited and hyper inflated
gaia re-re-re-released so many of the human items, why can't they do the same for us?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Aekou
Yeah, I want to see more too. That was grammar-fail if they have no intentions of releasing more.
I generally hold off using animal base because of the limited choice available so far. I know it's a new feature, but I don't want to see it getting neglected.

sometimes i feel like gaia is slowly getting rid of the bases
i think the animal bases were a side project before they realized how successful the gold gens were
so they just focused on that instead of us. emotion_8c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hardened Member

Riot Jinx
Demographic.

Gaia isn't going to s**t out 3-5 animal items a day until animal items are just as profitable.
kinda hard to have something profitable if you don't make things or invest some measure of time in it

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Murmurlade
It's like a casual side quest for Gaians who have a ton of gold and cash to flash around, to collect all the [animal] base items.

emotion_facepalm At first I was drawn in by the adorable little hands and chibi-esque body shapes but the lack of items and the fact that those few items are giga inflated makes me want to turn around and go right back out the door.

same
i'll even admit, i've been tempted to convert back to the human base
but i love being a paw and i love being a short little bunny lol...

Aged Lunatic

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bunny booties
Seabook Arno

if that's the case then gaia should drop the bases
it's almost insulting at this point.
so many would would love to switch to the animal bases but there's hardly any items!
and the ones in the market are SO limited and hyper inflated
gaia re-re-re-released so many of the human items, why can't they do the same for us?

Yeah there really should be more common items around and then cash stuff, but it's been the opposite for a while now.

Magic Kitten

I don't even have the energy to be disappointed about this.
I'm still disappointed by the fact that there are so little animal items in general. And they couldn't just make more items to go on the animal base.

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
DYRL
I really hope Gaia doesn't drop the new animal bases, I really liked them!

at this point i feel like we're about to get dropped

Vermillion Shade

15,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Slick Southpaw
Riot Jinx
Demographic.

kinda hard to have something profitable if you don't make things or invest some measure of time in it

I will point at this response forever. (Or at least until Gaia shuts down, whenever that is)

King Slayer

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Eurydice Evyn
Slick Southpaw
Riot Jinx
Demographic.

I will point at this response forever. (Or at least until Gaia shuts down, whenever that is)
So much of this. You'll never get new paws until you bring a lot more base items and cheaper uncommons just to ******** begin. The entry price is so steep and I don't want to sell all of my human items.

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Southpaw
Riot Jinx
Demographic.

i also don't get this because the last real big animal thing they did? the pokemon themed knock off rig? that was big. i'm pretty sure that must've sold decently, because i saw plenty of people who had never used animal avatars before running around with them, and plenty of human avs were jealous of the cute items. the animals are a niche, certainly, but they could easily be a decently profitable niche if gaia would actually take time to make people using the base feel like its worth it. even a lot of people i know who like using the paw base are switching with human base now because the paw base gets jack s**t. its really sad, cause like...i love being a cute fox, and lots of people want to like this feature so much, but gaia makes it impossible.

Doting Humorist

lmao
idc about animal bases

Magical Cat

12,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
A month or so ago it seemed like people were not interested at all. I picked up a large portion of my animal items then when they were still only hundreds of millions rather than trillions since I knew things would pick up eventually. They did, and now there is a much larger demand for them. Things will pick up for them eventually seeing as the complaint threads shifted to "WTF GAIA WE NEED MOAR ITEMS" when I used to just read comments about how bad and out of place the bases are. Even I was skeptical at first. They are having to slowly work them in to maintain profit probably. If people aren't buying at a large rate, they will not release them at a large rate, they'd loose to much money when that slot could have been filled with a human item probably. As more demand appears, we have seen more released. Also, their items are original to the base, rather than the plan to resale human items. I think they thought it would be a good idea and people did not like the idea of it. Not having to draw anything takes a lot of time out, but few liked the re-worked human items I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff