Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what would you like to see for paws?

recolors of previous paw items 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
older gaia fashions made for paws (KEIKO'S CAKE PLS AND THANK) 0.4963503649635 49.6% [ 68 ]
new original items made only for paws 0.46715328467153 46.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
it upset me too, i was really excited, hoping it was taking so long cause we were getting cool s**t. nop. if they're not ready to add the items why send out the announcement? it's just...ugh. items does not mean item. it means plural. they've also stopped putting animal items in the monthly rig, we barely ever get cs items, and we have no prizes for us at the beach party. people say the animal base is a cash grab but it's not even that because THEY AREN'T EVEN SELLING US ANY STUFF MOST OF THE TIME. emotion_omnomnom

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sterek
I was expecting a bunch of [Animal] items given that the second global tier/first GoFusion item reward was "New Animal Items". It would have been a good way to introduce new items that don't necessarily (but might, if some users are impatient) require GC. I'm disappointed, but hey, maybe the reward just guaranteed that every GoFusion update would have at least one [Animal] item? That's not too bad.

but we've already gotten like at least 2 or 3 gofusion updates prior to this that had no animal items whatsoever too. emotion_8c

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Adnama Lavode
Animals don't even get freebies with the frequency human avatars do. There are none in the Beach Party event, even though I'm absolutely positive people with animal avatars contributed to the kickstarter.

y'know what's even stupider is one of the kickstart rewards was that diedrich fur, which means gaia thought people donating would use the fur or maybe want to use it. there was an animal incentive for donating but now no animal incentive for actual beach party prizes. emotion_omnomnom that alone means gaia knows people who were animals would either donate or get the d-fur and maybe be encouraged to make an animal.

Handsome Man-Lover

Yeah, I felt like facepalming when seeing that one lone animal item being updated :/
I was expecting, at the very least two. Using plural forms is kinda false advertising in this case.

Noble Shoujo

I really hope Gaia doesn't drop the new animal bases, I really liked them!
It will be great if there is t-1011 animal body lol

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Hrisk
It will be great if there is t-1011 animal body lol

it will look like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Striking Sex Symbol

Yeah, I want to see more too. That was grammar-fail if they have no intentions of releasing more.
I generally hold off using animal base because of the limited choice available so far. I know it's a new feature, but I don't want to see it getting neglected.

Moonlight Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
emotion_drool I agree.

The reason I didn't make the change to full animal is that there is literally nothing for us to wear.

Ladykiller

It's like a casual side quest for Gaians who have a ton of gold and cash to flash around, to collect all the [Animal] base items.

emotion_facepalm At first I was drawn in by the adorable little hands and chibi-esque body shapes but the lack of items and the fact that those few items are giga inflated makes me want to turn around and go right back out the door.

Angelic Detective

7,950 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Full closet 200

Jolly Kitten

It's a d**k move of them how they released all those animals items almost ever day only to never release any now. stressed

Business Bunny

13,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
If I could I would buy up every gold ticket and make nothing but animal items.
One of them would have nothing but different shades and shapes of eyebrows

Shirtless Dog

11,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Lolita~Samurai
If I could I would buy up every gold ticket and make nothing but animal items.
One of them would have nothing but different shades and shapes of eyebrows

omg this is a great idea, gaia why don't we have an eyebrow dog paw item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

actually given how many different animals go viral online, gaia why no "unsatisfied cat" paw item or shibe paw item.there is so much to be done with animal bases gaia pleeeaaase.

Tipsy Kitten

Sigh I really wish they would release more animal items. It's kinda disheartening to see all of thes new human base items released every few days but no animal items in sight :c I want to use the animal base but I only have like 5 animal items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff