Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what would you like to see for paws?

recolors of previous paw items 0.041958041958042 4.2% [ 6 ]
older gaia fashions made for paws (KEIKO'S CAKE PLS AND THANK) 0.4965034965035 49.7% [ 71 ]
new original items made only for paws 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I haven't dressed my paw avi in a while just because there's been nothing major since the recolors of the pokemon items that went into Loyal's kickstarter rig. sad

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Adnama Lavode
Animals don't even get freebies with the frequency human avatars do. There are none in the Beach Party event, even though I'm absolutely positive people with animal avatars contributed to the kickstarter.

Hell, out of the something-some freebies we've gotten since animal bases were released, Animals, if I recall, have only gotten like... five.
And more than half the time they just don't even get any, even when the human bases do.
I'll admit that that's kinda BS that they would put time and money into a whole new base only to ignore it.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Adnama Lavode
Animals don't even get freebies with the frequency human avatars do. There are none in the Beach Party event, even though I'm absolutely positive people with animal avatars contributed to the kickstarter.
It really bums me out when paws don't get freebie items..
Cause whenever theres a paw only rig theres SO many comments of
"awwe I wish X item was made for humans"

Annnd it will be.. There's been a few paw only items made into human items.
Then recoloured ONLY for human base
emotion_donotwant

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Yeah, I noticed the items plural and that they'd updated GoF with just the one rolleyes

And that stupid filter 'bug' - wtf?

The lack of event freebies makes my fur fluff up more than anything, those who are Paws definately put gold towards the kickstarters - which is besides the point, if you make a base and expect people to spend real money on it, then they should also benefit from the free items as well >_o

Fluffy Kitten

12,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
they even converted sleepy time into a human item plus added a hair pose to it emotion_facepalm

i was also under the assumption that we would be getting several /new/ animal items but 8|

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Adnama Lavode

EXACTLY OMG
which is why i dont participate unless i know if i'm getting something lol

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Cat

inkypon

Yeah im only certain that there are over 100
because there is some guy with the achievement for crafting 100 gofushion items

I'd be happy with just one a day really
or two a week or something
better than what we are getting. emotion_facepalm

Ok
There's 81 GF items
2 of which are RIGs, 2 of which are Animal Items

Omnipresent Glitch

Kupo... I know, right? I want to make myself cuter, but there's just not enough items!

...That, and if they want us to pay, they should just give us more. I'm happy I can be my Moogle self, but... man, I need more cute in my life, kupo.

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Honestly I do kind of understand the whole animals want items to dilema since im mainly a paw. But I just kind of understand that it kind of sucks that items are either for animals or for humans. A lot of the human items are recolors and there are a lot less new items coming out it seems. So while humans are getting so much more items eh I do not have to spend as much.

I do not understand how they can promise us animal items and just come out with one. Im hoping to see more go into gofusion. We will see.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Animal avatars are thrown under the bus. With one or two animal items a month on average.

While yes, i love the recolor they made cause it's one of my favorite animals items made so far, animal avatars do need more love.

Human bases even get our animal exclusives made for them which isnt fair and the human items made for us were not made well. I want more love for animals and they deserve it.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

they should've at the least put the usual 2 animal items in the monthly RIG. that's really the minimum, and they either forgot or decided to leave it this month, unfortunately
did we even get any last month?

Impassioned Misfit

*Gaia management pulls at its collar, sweating* W-well, if you cut the item in half, you have two! Besides, we meant... poses. Animal *poses*. Yes, that's what we meant.

Anyway, I'm hoping there will be more in the future biggrin

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
minghii
they should've at the least put the usual 2 animal items in the monthly RIG. that's really the minimum, and they either forgot or decided to leave it this month, unfortunately

no we did not cry

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

bunny booties
minghii

no we did not cry

D:
gaia needs to follow up on the RIG stuff at the least. this month had amazing human items, i dont think i'd mind if they even shrunk down either two of the NPC clothing sets and have double items for both bases, at least it'd be cute

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
cyanotypes
they even converted sleepy time into a human item plus added a hair pose to it emotion_facepalm

i was also under the assumption that we would be getting several /new/ animal items but 8|

oh my god they did?!
HOW COME WE DON'T GET HAIR emotion_donotwant
gaia has no problem converting animal items to human bases but god forbid if they have to make something for us!
that's so not fair i am a grumpy bun mad emotion_bigvein

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas